Reviews for The Complete Novice Spoof
KarolinaGranger chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Heeeey!
I like this parody soooo much. It made me laugh so hard :D It's awesome and creative, not boring. I also like that everybody was gay xD
But there were two things that I didn't like:
1. The ending. In my opinion it was just too riddicoulus and impossible to happen.
2. Agressive/offensive language and behaviour between Sonea and other novices. I know perfectly that they disliked her as hell in the book, but here it is just too much. Telling each other face to face "you're a slut/whore". Maybe you could use something more "elegant" or I don't know... "sophisticated"... Something lighter than "slut" or "whore". It was just too simple, obvious and primitive. At least for me.
CrushedShattered chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
Great ending. Does this series really have a movie? I want to watch it... XD
CrushedShattered chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
I do wonder what Dannyl's part serves in the book. This is a good parody. :)
Ralobat chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
Beautiful and funny; as always! Try not to be disheartended by how quiet the Fanfiction's gotton (I think Tumblr may be to blame!) because your writing has only gotten stronger and more confidant as you've continued to explore more writing styles and progress with your stories. Be proud, be bold, and well done for another amazing story :D xx
Chancellor Ocato chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I hope you carry on writing fanfic
Meegan chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
oh man you made think there was seriously a film coming out! I totally want to see both ;D aww come on dont you fancy whats-it-calle closure? (my lame arse excuse for pressing you into continuing this:D
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
Well this has been an amazing journey for a year and a half. This was a great fanfic and one of the funniest things ive ever read (but thats not saying much). i really hope you do something new on bmt sometime, and im glad to say that i dont want my money back. thanks for making me laugh :D
Little Curious Cat chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
It's kind of sad that this story is over, I've loved the bits of laughter this has offered! From this chapter I most liked the parts "Thou art a common pervert", the talk of Sonea having to pay for funerals and killing her opponent too soon, and this line: "Akkarin: *crooked smile* And they think I'm dirty minded." Thank you for offering this wonderful series of parody scenes to the fanfiction world! It has given me many moments of laughter and smiles!

It would be awesome if you got to writing Harry Potter and the High Lord! You would definitely have at least on reader for it!
s.cinnamon chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Noooooooooooo! It can't be the end! And this was one of the best chapters, just to make us feel even more gutted it's over- you cruel woman! This was again laugh out loud funny and I got very odd looks from my husband as I read it. It felt like you threw everything at this chapter and it totally worked!
There were so many genius moments I cannot quote them all, but the last line was class! The only downside for me (apart from this being the end , sob!) is that I've just posted my latest chapter and it describes the same scene from TN - and now I completely cannot take my own writing seriously!
Seriously though, your writing is some of the best on this fandom and I will miss anticipating your updates. I rarely laugh out loud but this fic has achieved that on several occasions . You have totally changed my view of parody , and have brought me a lot of pleasure with your brilliant writing. I would so buy your book if you ever write it!
Thanks for all your efforts and for sharing your skills with us. This fandom will be a poorer place for lack of new material from you - so please write something else!
yellow 14 chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
What can I say? This is probably one of the best chapters you've done so far. I love all the references to different series like Twilight, Hunger Games (That one almost made me laugh out far too loudly) and the Harry Potter films. Utterly insane from start to finish, although I think I'll have to skip writing the sequel to your excellent parody, I'm simply not funny enough. Keep writing
StuffRocksInnit chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
OMG HOW IS THIS ALREADY OVER?

There are so many great bits to this final chapter I just can't omg xD And the end with Sonea going crazy is inspired! And taking over Hogwarts! xD

These bits though:
"Lorlen: God dammit we have more important things to deal with than Akkarin's questionable preference for teenagers! The Guild is on fire!"
"It might put a stop to your crooked smiling.
Akkarin: *scowls crookedly*"
"Tayend: This is the worst holiday ever!"
"I've had it with this, next year I'm doing musical theatre with Osen!"
I just died, basically xD

This parody has been amazing to read. One of the best! It feels like the end of an age now it's over *sniffles* Good luck with the rest of fanfiction life!
JuneDelph chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Hey !

Regin is right, tea is so gay. So are libraries. And Regin. And Elynes. And Rothen. And seahorses. I'll now let you picture Rothen and Regin sipping tea in the Elyne's Great Library, and let your imagination run wild about what the seahorse is for. It may result in wanting to kick Regin somewhere bad. Hence we now know exactly what Sonea was thinking about.

Oh, will you /please/ let me into that gift shop ? I don't know why, but the "visiting fangirls" part kind of appealed to me... And the sex dungeon-vibe I'm getting from this place, too... "Special friends", heh ? Ever heard of benefits, Dan ?

Yup, all those punks need is a good trauma which will mess them up so bad they can't even work together well enough to avoid killing innocent bystanders during manifestations. Yeay, all is set for the follow-up of this trilogy !
JuneDelph chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Hi there ! I'm still reading, and I'm still laughing HARD !

Ah, poor Sonea meets with disillusion... Raka probably burnt and bleached her stomach so much that nemmin can't affect her anymore, how unfortunate for Rothen... And for the wonderful world of fanfiction, of course : now we won't get to read her fic ! Damn ! (hey, it would make one hell of a bonus chapter, wouldn't it ? *wink wink*)

Handcuffs ? Aww, Tay, you aaalllllways have such good ideas to safeguard our dear Dan's innocence and virginity... By the way, what /could/ all those Elynes possibly want with his physical dimensions and measurements ? Could it be... that the Elyne basketball team is short on players ?

And in the name of slash fanfiction (best line ever xD), what kind of nightgown will Tay wear at that sleepover ? x)
s.cinnamon chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
Just when I thought you couldn't think of any more ways to induce hilarity, you come up with the conference mental conversation on loudspeaker! Brilliant !
There can't be only one chapter left - there can't! (Stamps foot and sulks like my six year old).
Meegan chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
XD aww I was so looking forward ti the DannylTayend naughties! What's this Armje stuff? Love Darien :)