Reviews for Of Facebook and Fairies
NeneJPhilly chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Can you continue this? I don't even like Facebook & you've actually made it interesting! This is really good.
blazersandbowties chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Hi! I loved this! I don't know if your still doing this fic, or if you're still taking prompts, but I'd love some Kurt/Blaine/Brittany interaction, if you can! :) Sorry if that's a bit vague, but I mean like Brittany says something embarrassing about Blaine (like something Kurt said), then he tries to get Kurt to tell him what it means.m
That probably makes no sense, sorry. :/
singyourheartout287 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Once again, adorable. :) I can't wait for you to update this!
singyourheartout287 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
So cute! I love seeing Blaine and Finn interacting in ways that aren't Finn telling Blaine to "have a seat," even though we're passed that now. I really like this story. It's super cute :)
singyourheartout287 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Hahahaha I love this so much. This chapter was even better than the first. You're such a genius.
3-6-mafia-is-forever chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Why hello there :D So yeah… the closest thing I can think of to a prompt at the moment is MORE NIFF! I dunno, maybe Klaine walk in on them and say stuff about it as payback? I don't know. Something along those lines…
glistening moon chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
This story is amazing!

Could you perhaps have a chapter with some Brittany and Jeff friendship? The last chapter really made me want to read some... :3

Update again soon!
Koxie chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
LMAO! Ok, that was sooooo worth the wait D

Great job.

Could we maybe get a Quinncedes post when you have time? Maybe one about a double date gone (LOLZ) wrong with 'Summer Nights' mentioned?

Thanks D
Pottergirl1 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Wow. This turned out like ten times better than I thought it would! *hugglez* This was really good, and I love the Lord Tubbington part. I literally laughed out loud with-

"Lord Tubbington Pierce:Meow."

That was hilarious! Gosh, I love Britt. :D She is soo funny and sometimes I even like her better than Santana(and I LOVE Santana). It all depends on what mood I'm in. :)

Luv, dolls, and pizza dough,

Pottergirl1
Pottergirl1 chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Wow, this is a really good Facebook fic! I can't say that it's an original idea, but I will say that you have done some original and hilarious things with it, so kudos to you!

Will you forgive me if the prompt is stupid? Cuz I'm not any good at this...okay, maybe like Nick catches Klaine doing "something" in Blaine's room and Santana(she MUST be in there cuz I love her) comments and mentally scars everyone, with a bit of Brittany confusion in there as well? I hope that's okay...

Luv, new chapters, and story stats,

Pottergirl1
gooseberrie chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
oh erin, that was wonderful! thanks so much for filling my prompt! and… you're doing NaNoWriMo? wow, i'm really excited to hear about that! good luck with it! hmm… i know you're not updating for the next month or so, but when you do come back, i was really happy with the blaine/artie interaction here, maybe some more of that would be amazing! love you honey, hope your workload's not too heavy! :)
Lima Heights Adjacent chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
I really like this - it's so in character, which really made me keep reading. Great job :)
Gracieling chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
yay for NaNoWriMo!
gooseberrie chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
argh erin that was lovely and wow i just loved how you tied it up so i didn't have to have too many samcedes creys! basically everything was just perfect!

hmm... a prompt, let me see... some kind of finn/blaine interaction? i just.. need me some protective/brotherly!finn, there hasn't been enough on the show recently.

p.s. just as a side note, i TOTALLY AGREE about shane, i really don't like him. also, he stole shane's name from dalton and it feels really weird for me to be hearing about this shane! :P
Gracieling chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Yeah, I agree. Wes is much better for Mercedes.