Reviews for Why Blaise Quit Drinking
Aly.F94 chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
SO FUNNY. AND CUTE. I want moooore. Please? *puppy eyes*
ViciousVillaniousVictorian chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
THE 100TH REVIEW
OH MY GOD. Okay. This was bloody hilarious. And cute. Can you do a version of Harry drunk as well?
LynxGirl90 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I enjoyed thaaaatt! :') Oh my god, for a person who couldn't even IMAGINE "Drarry" ever happening is SOOO totally flooered with this one-shot! And to think how canon Harry's characterization was in this fic is so way beyond me.

I especially liked the bit where you're articulating exactly what's running in Draco's head when he's trying to find his sugar quills. :) That was just too damn cute!

Also, "raven's misfortune"? Wow, just WOW! I love to read your stuff, really, it puts me in such a light mood! :') Can't wait to read the rest of your fics!
izzy fairchild chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
hahahaha i really wish i knew what happens when they wake up again
Looshkins chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Bwahaha! Is there a continuation of this? Please tell me I will find it in your stories section!
Song Angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Fantastic. That's hilarious.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
HAHAHAHAAA
ChoiGiGi chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Haha, Drunk Draco and his Potter feels breakout. Great One shot I think Drarry is growing on me XD
Annah chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I wish there was more of this! Its quite brilliant
still-going-up chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Poor Blaise. Poor, poor Blaise. You treat the dear so badly in your stories, but the end result is always so hilarious that I have trouble feeling bad for him.
This was adorably fluffy!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Hahaaa...I remember doing something like that in my college days...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I'm dying I love it. Oh my god but you're so talented! This is amazing
Mash0822 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Haha omg lol!
I know okay chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I just wish I knew what Draco's reaction to this is when he's sober.