Reviews for Chronicles of Absolution: Phantom of the Point
ncsupnatfan chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Found your stories and really liked it. Like Angela and the boys. I actually have one with the boy and a half sister Aurora, I have three stories with them together. Lets say she's not completely human if you want to give a read. The first one is You're Our Sister, No Matter What.
ReadingIsFundymental35 chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Hey Kirabaros.

Long time reader and not nearly often enough of a reviewer (have done so on a few 'episodes' in the past). I said I was going to a re-read of the series in the past, and I got through the 'pilot episode' before real life sidetracked me big time, so I'm working on doing what I set out to do then.

Its fun to start over and get refreshed on things from back when, and picking up on things that I [somehow] missed when reading the first time. For instance; when Angela is in the realm between life & death after escaping being buried alive, and she feels a hand & looks towards the owner's face and Isis interrupts her to prevent her realizing too quickly what was going on - the hand was Sam's, wasn't it? And Isis didn't want Angela realizing her feelings for Sam too quickly, as she would fight it and maybe ruin things later on. (No answer required if it might give something big away, but I've read up to the latest in-progress story - 4.2: "Free and Torn Asunder").

I guess its easier to see things clearer now, that you wouldn't have if you had no idea of what's coming down the line. Another reason to re-read these really good stories (or as I like to think of them, 'episodes') - seeing the clues that weren't as apparent at the time, but are easier to spot now. Not to mention the refreshening of all the other storylines/concepts/important bits that may have been forgotten or misremembered.

Thanks again for this wonderful series, and can't wait to see what is on the horizon (aka, the road we'll travel with you as you take Angie & the boys through SPN season's 5-10).
klu chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
This story was just as fun to read as the first one. I really enjoyed the action involved around the hunts - you do such a great job keeping them exciting and fun. Also I like learning more about Angela and watching her relationship strengthen with both Sam and Dean. You've created a character I 'want to get to know' and look forward to learning more about her back story as I read on.
Thanks for writing.
Klainelover chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
So once again I just laid in bed all day reading your story. Its going to a bad habit for me until I'm caught up but you know what, I am sooo okay with this habit because YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING! I swear you have Sam and Deans personality down to a perfect T and I really Really love Angela, more than I thought I would. I don't know if I'm imagining anything either but I keep feeling something between her and Sam but idk. lol. Anyways on to start the next story. xDDD
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Oh no, it's finished! *sad face* I loved reading this story!

Haha! Sam got his way with both Angela and Dean, so now she's going to travel with them. I wonder what Angela saw when she touched the Impala at the end there? Many more adventures with the boys I hope! :D So far, they have always been victorious, but they sure get beat up in the process. lol Especially Sam! Although Angela had some moments too, but she heals quicker. I bet Sam is going to ask her a lot of questions, cause that's what he does. He always wants to understand everything, that's what drove John nuts all the time. lol

Hope the next story is up soon, I have an appetite for your writing to fill! :D
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
Only one chapter left? Oh no! You'd better have another story about Angela and the boys planned, or I will...I will...cast a spell to make you write more! lol

Angela kicks butt so nicely! lol I love how she interacts with her enemies. The others did good in the fight too. Good thing JoAnne knows Latin and could read the book! I bet Sam is pretty beat up, if he was having to fight Lowe. I am still waiting to find out why he can touch Absolution too. Angela hasn't addressed that yet, or the other 'special' weapons from their last case. Does Sam (or Dean) even know that those weapons aren't supposed to be touched by anyone other than Angela?

Thanks for the quick update! You know that I am ravenously devouring every chapter you write! lol
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
Somehow, I missed this chapter and ended up reading Chapter 12 first. lol

Angela is going to have to face her 'connection' to Sam sooner or later, but I have a feeling it will be after this case. She has too many other things to focus on right now. Isis seems to approve of the 'match' I think. :) I hope Angela can save everyone, cause apparently this witch is bad news. I really want to see Angela kick Lenya's butt too. lol
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Now I am really worried about Angela. She hasn't made an appearance for two chapters! O.o She'd better be okay!

Poor Sam! That witch just doesn't like him for some reason. Yeah, she's mean to the others too, but she sure seems to enjoy picking on Sam. That alone should make Angela make an appearance! lol I really want to see this witch get her ass kicked and she hasn't even gotten started. *grrr*

Loving this and want more! (Demanding, aren't I? lol) :)
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Oh, you ARE evil! lol Leaving me hanging at the end of each chapter.

Angela is still buried, Sam and Dean are trussed up for the ceremony, and Joanne and David are tied up with them, awaiting who knows what. Not a good situation for any of them. Plus, Sam isn't doing so well with the injuries to his head. I hope Angela can get free and give the boys a hand, or Sam and Dean might find themselves unwilling sacrifices.

Already ready for the next update. lol
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Nononono! Parsons/demon is going to sacrifice Sam! This sooo can't be good! Angela just got buried alive, Joanne and Sam are out cold, and demon/cadet are planning to do the ceremony. Shit!

You can't leave me here! Please update soon, you evil cliffhanger writer, you! lol
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Joanne! You are supposed to be paying attention! What good is a stakeout (of sorts lol) if you aren't going to watch what's happening around you? lol So she missed the Hunters leaving, when what she needs to tell/show them is very important. Definately still a novice. :P

I hope they all meet up soon. I have a feeling that timing is very critical. Nobody can stop Parsons, if he manages to go too far. Joanne's uncle needs to be dealt with too.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
Chev 7 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
First off, sorry I haven't been around that much. Been busy. Although I'm not really that much of a supernatural fan but I'm really enjoying this story.

Keep up the great work

Chev 7
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Joanne better be careful. She's already had the spirits after her and she still doesn't understand about demons, no matter what she read in her parents' journal. I'm glad she's spunky, but she needs to be smart too.

Sam and Angela are getting along even better now. It seems like every time they spend some time alone, they get to know each other more. I like their relationship. Dean sure is suspicious! It isn't up to him who Sam is with, and Angela isn't evil, not that she seems interested in Sam in that way. Too bad though, I think they'd make a cute couple. lol

Things are starting to heat up on the case now. Can't wait to read more. :)
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
I found this story series through a reccomendation from another author that I like. I'm glad I checked it out. I enjoyed your first story in this series, and I am enjoying this one as well. I like the character of Angela and the way she interacts with the boys. This is a really good series and I hope you have many more stories to add. :)

Keep up the good work! :D