Reviews for Take Me Home: Outtakes and Extras
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/19
I loved this and thought having Edward and Bella's son Robbie bring home his valley girl Kris home was a touch of genius.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/19
Wow, that chapter needed a tissue alert.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 2/19
That was a great addition to the original story.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 2/19
Nice bday present.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 2/19
Thanks for adding that to the story.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 2/3
Interesting insight into Carlisle's mind. I enjoyed reading this. Good addition to the original story.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 2/3
I wish if writer were going to use a different language in their stories, that they would include the translation immediately after the phrase. It dusrupts the flow to have to constantly go to the bottom of the page to find out what is occurring in the chapter and if u wait till the end, u have no idea of what is going on in the story.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 2/3
Good song selection.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 2/3
Guess Bella and Edward aren't the only one getting sexed up.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/2
Interesting addition too the original story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Sexy hot...I was expecting the time he opened the toy drawer and initiated light bondage.
GeminiGirl437 chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
I was just remembering this outtake and had to find it again. Lol! It's the best compilation of Bella/Edward scenes EVER!
Payton79 chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Oh, I was feeling so sorry for Bella in the flashback to the second pregnancy. And, for once, I don't really understand Edward. It's so unlike him to not get how hard it all was for her and to not support her in her decision. Then again, she wasn't in her right frame of mind at the time and maybe perceived it differently than it really was. I know, I'm not a psychologist and you are, but I couldn't understand why they were in such a rush to have a baby (the first one) in the first place. I can't imagine that the timing was right with her just getting her life back on track. I would have thought that her therapist would advise her to wait until she's more stable. And Bella seemed to be reasonable and responsible enough to understand that at the time. However, it worked out and the kids are great.
By the way, Robbie (and I can imagine which Robert you had in mind, all the more with his girlfriend being Kris who I think might look a bit like Bella) being Edward's and Bella's son, that's just great. And I love Bella's parenting style.
It's so sad that this was finally the last piece of the story. I really loved it and the outtakes were a great way to stay with your wonderful characters for a while longer. Thank you for this beautiful story.
Payton79 chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Wow, I can't believe that, after that hard and dangerous pregnancy and almost dying giving birth, she'd risk having another baby. I understand that the second child, and even more the timing, wasn't planned but as a doctor she must have known that there is the possibility of getting pregnant while nursing.
It was really heartbreaking to read what it was like for her and Edward to live through the mood swings that are more pronounced with Bella than with normal women and then the dramatiic birth. I just love them.
S1203 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Bravo! You rock, woman! What a wonderful experience... Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.