Reviews for Moving Forward
Guest chapter 26 . 10/18/2013
loved it
Mackv34 chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
Can I just say AWESOME! I wish the andy kicking boyd's ass really happend on the show :)
kugirl778 chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
Aww such a great story! Thanks for taking time to write it! I love McSwarek!
JessicaMackenzie chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
*Claps*

And now MORE!

I'm stopping for now and heading to to watch the episodes online.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Cutesy.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
For the record, Luke disappeared after she found out that he cheated on her with Jo.

And Jo! SKANK!
JessicaMackenzie chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Again, Andy isn't portrayed as one of those girls that cries for everything. Seems to me like her eyes would water and she'd try to blink the tears away & fight to keep composure.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
ACE!

I don't think Andy would've cried for that type of punishment. I think the extra adrenaline would've made her want to go some sort of straining physical activity.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Too cheesy their talk.

Just sayin'...
linda p chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
I have really enjoyed reading this wonderful story.
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
Awesome story!

Really loved it, read from the beginning again!

Can't wait to see what you do next!
rbfan624 chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
Just finished reading the last two chapters. Loved the honeymoon! I loved that they have had 2 kids! How cute, hope to get to see them actually experience all of these events on the show as well. Can't wait to read more from you!
vixenali chapter 26 . 4/19/2012
What a lovely way to end your wonderful story! I liked the case with trafficking because it's such a huge problem in Canada and US cities near the Canadian border, and the world! Interesting that the take-down was right near the station. I like that Andy is a detective in the Sex Crimes unit; that seems like a great fit for her! And that Sam is a detective with Guns and Gangs. I also love the various couples throughout and all the children! Sam and Andy's little girl and boy would probably be the cutest of kids! I was wondering if she would have gotten pregnant on their honeymoon with all that sex they were having. :P :) The parties of the weekend were a lovely ending! I liked the breakfast in bed for their anniversary. Very sweet!

My favorite lines were at the end: "I am so glad that I didn't want to go back." and "Me too." LOVE that tagline with them (oh, and of course that promo makes me more giddy seeing it!).

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on Sam and Andy relationship with us. I was very excited for your updates and enjoyed reviewing it for you! You're welcome for reviewing this.
ariel133 chapter 26 . 4/19/2012
I can't believe it's over. This was a lovely epilogue. Hope to read more from you soon!
edge15684 chapter 26 . 4/19/2012
You did a great job on this story. It was pretty perfect and it kept me entertained through it all.