Reviews for Silent Misery
necessitytd chapter 4 . 2/2
Oh wow. So at first I would be squicked by fornell/gibbs but I'm surprisingly fine with all that. So well done there. :-p

But wow. This is deep and terrible and horrible and everyone involved is going to be messed up by all this. Tony finally able to think and really not wanting to paints such a real picture of his own trauma. And gibbs broken enough to need the hospital? So so terrible. But fornell just being there and watching over him? Beautiful.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
nasty, not something he;ll recover from in a hurry, nice work!
Moonlight83 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Hope you will write an Sequel some day...soon would be good ;)Really really liked the story but a bit more of Gibbs Recovery would be good :)
Hope06 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
this ending worked it did not feel forced so well donw
GeminiSoul01 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
poor gibbs. never seen him so vulnerable
GeminiSoul01 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
it's been at least 4 months. will you post any more of this story.

I want to see what happens next..
Santa's Helper chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Good story. Where's an update? We've been waiting a while.
ValerianDarkshard chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
MOAR! I wanna know what happens next!
GundamPilot03 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
This was cute to see how they got together. It was well written and I like that you put it in here. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
your evil your evil your evil
resainez chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
just one word for this chapter...HOT!
Chance chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I don't usually give slash the time of day but this was Gibbs and Fornell so had to look. It's not bad but you should know that not all gay men have anal sex. In fact statistics show that a huge percentage don't. And of course everybody who writes slash has the men engaging in it.
SherryGabs chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Wow, incredibly intense story you have brewing here. Love your attention to detail and the way you tell the story. Very much looking forward to how Gibbs, Fornell, and Tony deal with the fallout.

Hope you have more out soon.
GundamPilot03 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I like how this chapter was written. Poor Tony and Gibbs. I'm still trying to wrap my head around Gibbs and Fornell but I know you can make it work. I look forward to the next chapter to see what happens.
starofoberon chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
As always, alternately awed and creeped out by your attention to the realities of the horrors you write about (and that is a *good* thing, punkin!) - and as ever, with your success at keeping the characters' behavior within believable limits.

Had to deal with that first because you already know that you powerfully and gracefully (more the former than the latter which fits fine your topic matter) - but it never hurts to repeat it. You just keep getting better at your craft!

Kitty

[Hesitates before hitting "Submit Feedback" b/c she just called you punkin in a review and that is just soooo totally inappropriate. Shrugs. Thinks, "Tough shit." Posts it]