Reviews for This time, I'm leaving a letter
Victor-Shade chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Wait a second, i thought Ulysess lived at Wolfhorn ranch, not in Goodsprings. It was proven when the french versions Wolfhorn ranch translated to, Ulysess Shack.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Its not bad, its just not interesting. It summarises the game and really doesn't add much more.
Bambee CuddlyThings chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Nice narrative style, keep a writin'
Victor-Shade chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
This is pretty good, i liked how this is going. I wish i could have done this without going with Yes Man. I had no idea what to do so i did miscellanius tasks, got rep with the NCR, and aparantly, there is a guy from the NCR is supposed to tell me to see the president or whatever but he never showed up. I hated what i did, siding with yeas man, but it was the only option. Well that was interesting. Anywho. Good story, i hope you do one about the Couiers travels in the divide too.
NamelessHeretic chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
"Time to ourselves" eh? I like how you didn't bother to focus to much on stuff that the whole gang was present for. Seems like the letter will focus more on the Courier's personal journies - I'm guessing the Big Empty and The Sierra Madre are next.
Perfect Mafia chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Please keep it up! Most of my favorite stories pack the bags in RIGHT when it gets good... this is my favorite Fallout story yet. When are you going to add the dlc though and in what order?
Superstar Kid chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I like that this is in first person, not to mention, how the Courier is slowly becoming a hero, but doesn't believe that he or she is one. What really hit me is when the Courier gave the hat back to Boone, and realized how much power with the hat, no wonder why the Courier asked Boone to go with. I cant' wait to see what happens next in this story. One thing are you going to put Lonesome Road in this story, the DLC is coming out in 3 days. I for one can't wait for it. It's supposed to be the confortation between the 2 couriers. Hopefully we'll find out some answers. Great start keep it up
CRAZ3TANK chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I like how your Courier is developing as the story progresses, rather than starting out as a righteous killing machine. Again, looking forward to the next chapter.
CRAZ3TANK chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Good story, I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Victor-Shade chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Can't wait for this to kick off!