Reviews for Crazy Little Thing Called Love
lojosmom chapter 47 . 11/24/2017
Thank you for writing such a great story. It was happy, funny, poignant and at times sad. I really enjoyed it and hope that you will write more.
lojosmom chapter 43 . 11/24/2017
Perfect proposal! That James Potter is one romantic devil. :)
lojosmom chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
I know you wrote this years ago, but I am just reading it. I love it so far. I went to your author page and noticed this is the only story you wrote. You should consider writing more. You are very talented.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
This story hit pretty close to home because my mom died of cancer when I was 9 and I couldn't even say anything at the funeral and now I wish I did. It really sucks.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Holy crap,you're a whovian! At first it was the any referebce with the Scottie and 9 and the temper and then the bow ties are cool topped it off! I love you for this!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
Are you a boy or a girl, if you are a boy en you are quite strange since no boy names their dick, and if you are a girl you have a strange imagination
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
ummm...i really don't think they would've done that...no offense or anything but this has really ruined the whole story for me. back then they wouldn't have done that until after they were married! im sorry but this is just too much!
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
i actually ended up crying at this! its so beautiful! you really know how to describe things like this!
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
OMD OMD GWENOG JONES! OMD! CAPTAIN OF THE HOLLYHEAD HARPIES! OMD! OMD!
its actually really sad that i remember that! haha...
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
This is amazing! You're a great writer! I can't WAIT to read the rest!
GreenEyedGirl chapter 47 . 7/19/2014
such a lovely fanfic! thank you so much for me wasting a Saturday to read this!
Stephanie chapter 47 . 8/19/2013
This was funny and brilliant, if a little iffy on the grammar side ;)
I laughed multiple times, but luckily I was by myself so I didn't look crazier than I already am...
By the way, I guessed correctly about the gazelle chapter... just putting that out there.
Thank you so much and keep on writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
BOW TIES ARE COOL XD IS THAT A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE IS SEE?
Phoebeee chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
OMG that peter pan refence sent me into ultimate- flapping- with- hands- mode- about best -fanfic-ever! Just awwwwww I LOVE UR WRITINGGGGG
POOBUM chapter 47 . 5/18/2013