Reviews for Sincerely, the Phoenix
anukriti.kabra.3 chapter 7 . 7/19
This story fills me with so much warmth. The binary of loss and hope is so well intertwined, it makes me smile and laugh at once.

Love your work
Ember Nickel chapter 6 . 7/8
Believe it or not, I was following this from way back, and this is a great chapter! Glad to see this is still going. :D
Molly chapter 6 . 6/24
I was so happy to see this update! I've always loved your George and Angelina and it was wonderful to read more of this story. They both deserve to be happy, and I hope they realize that soon! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter.
Windsett chapter 1 . 6/20
Poor Angelina struggling to be around Grove because he reminds her of Fred, even though she does want to be around him. They want to be friends and worry it's too soon but hope it's not and it's noooooot!

All the little details are really fun and fitting as well, such as the variation of Polyjuice Potion George is working on, and how Fleur faked contractions to stop Molly playing Celestina Warbeck, lol! And how Harry makes a conscious effort to go out and do everyday things without his wand, because now the war is over and they've paid a price a consequence is you should be able to go out and about without arming yourself and without worrying you're going to be attacked. And George and Fred's requests of each other regarding their funerals, ah that was both sad and fun. Neither wants to be the twin left behind.

I really like George, he's still fun and sarcastic and friendly but obviously not as carefree as he once was. He's grown up and suffered, and understandably went through a rough stage after Fred's death by drinking and lashing out at people. He's still hurting now, but not as intensely as he once was.
'the realisation of the friendship that had existed between Angelina and him which has lapsed, and probably when both of them needed it the most.' Yes they need to be friends again, because they deserve it and are meant to be! This is such a nice line :) They've both made efforts to see the other and it's awkward now, but it will get better between them.
Informal Anthropology chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
So, this probably one of the best george/angelina fics out there. This story is so organic. Nothing feels forced and you do a wonderful job of character development. I think the vast majority of the fics that explore this relationship feature a lot of dysfuntional cliches and you do such a wonderful job of not going there.

This story is beautiful. And I sincerely hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it someday.
unicorns.united chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
That was a really important bit of the story. I liked how it was more of them finding each other, and less about them falling in love. All the other stories it basically starts with a drunken kiss and ends with marriage, but I really like how this is George and Angelina as FRIENDS. and as how they got closer.
gopha-gurl chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I'm really enjoying this and it's very well written. I hope you find time to continue it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Please, please, please continue this! I love it so much. Begging here. Begging.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I went from weeping to smiling to laughing to melancholy...great chapter :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Its really good to see Ange getting back to her feet. Its like she did some serious thinking and decided to woman-up. Love it. And I'm glad that they're repairing their friendship. And as I mentioned in a previous review, I love how you incorporate the subtle differences between George and Fred into your stories. I love that Ange saw them as individuals as well as twins.
And there was lots of sibling bonding in this chap! Yay!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Poor Ange. She's not dealing very well is she? Love that Ron and George Are getting on so well. The Weasley family made me want to have a whole bunch of kids, but the hubbs is set on two...and childbirth sucks -.- lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
" but underneath the conversation there'd been a palpable current of prayer that each of them wasn't the left-behind twin." I teared up really bad right here. And at the convo between George and Perce...
"For a moment, the four of them stood there, as though a sudden, violent storm had just passed by. Then, Harry said, "You know, George, I reckon you're right. Angelina might be mental.""
And here I doubled over laughing! Hahahahaha. I really hope you continue this. The last update was on my birthday and having it finished by my next (or just being written) would be the best present EVER (sincere flattery :D) I'm really looking forward to what you have in store for the pairing. And I love that you have George coming to terms with Fred's death and trying to keep moving forward.
sassyne chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This is really good:) Can't wait for an update!
EmD23 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
This is a lovely story and I eagerly await more.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »