Reviews for Sincerely, the Phoenix
Informal Anthropology chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
So, this probably one of the best george/angelina fics out there. This story is so organic. Nothing feels forced and you do a wonderful job of character development. I think the vast majority of the fics that explore this relationship feature a lot of dysfuntional cliches and you do such a wonderful job of not going there.

This story is beautiful. And I sincerely hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it someday.
unicorns.united chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
That was a really important bit of the story. I liked how it was more of them finding each other, and less about them falling in love. All the other stories it basically starts with a drunken kiss and ends with marriage, but I really like how this is George and Angelina as FRIENDS. and as how they got closer.
gopha-gurl chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I'm really enjoying this and it's very well written. I hope you find time to continue it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Please, please, please continue this! I love it so much. Begging here. Begging.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I went from weeping to smiling to laughing to melancholy...great chapter :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Its really good to see Ange getting back to her feet. Its like she did some serious thinking and decided to woman-up. Love it. And I'm glad that they're repairing their friendship. And as I mentioned in a previous review, I love how you incorporate the subtle differences between George and Fred into your stories. I love that Ange saw them as individuals as well as twins.
And there was lots of sibling bonding in this chap! Yay!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Poor Ange. She's not dealing very well is she? Love that Ron and George Are getting on so well. The Weasley family made me want to have a whole bunch of kids, but the hubbs is set on two...and childbirth sucks -.- lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
" but underneath the conversation there'd been a palpable current of prayer that each of them wasn't the left-behind twin." I teared up really bad right here. And at the convo between George and Perce...
"For a moment, the four of them stood there, as though a sudden, violent storm had just passed by. Then, Harry said, "You know, George, I reckon you're right. Angelina might be mental.""
And here I doubled over laughing! Hahahahaha. I really hope you continue this. The last update was on my birthday and having it finished by my next (or just being written) would be the best present EVER (sincere flattery :D) I'm really looking forward to what you have in store for the pairing. And I love that you have George coming to terms with Fred's death and trying to keep moving forward.
sassyne chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This is really good:) Can't wait for an update!
EmD23 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
This is a lovely story and I eagerly await more.
Skippy Agogo chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
An interesting tale, I'll look forward to reading more.
shiney02 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I am so very happy about this chapter. It was beautiful. thank you
farrahinwonderland chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Honestly this is one of the best George/Angelina fics I've read in a long time. The pacing of the story is just right and doesn't feel fake or rushed. Thanks so much for taking your time to write this. I hope you continue!
fantabulousz chapter 5 . 10/29/2012