Reviews for Sincerely, the Phoenix
gopha-gurl chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I'm really enjoying this and it's very well written. I hope you find time to continue it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Please, please, please continue this! I love it so much. Begging here. Begging.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I went from weeping to smiling to laughing to melancholy...great chapter :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Its really good to see Ange getting back to her feet. Its like she did some serious thinking and decided to woman-up. Love it. And I'm glad that they're repairing their friendship. And as I mentioned in a previous review, I love how you incorporate the subtle differences between George and Fred into your stories. I love that Ange saw them as individuals as well as twins.
And there was lots of sibling bonding in this chap! Yay!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Poor Ange. She's not dealing very well is she? Love that Ron and George Are getting on so well. The Weasley family made me want to have a whole bunch of kids, but the hubbs is set on two...and childbirth sucks -.- lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
" but underneath the conversation there'd been a palpable current of prayer that each of them wasn't the left-behind twin." I teared up really bad right here. And at the convo between George and Perce...
"For a moment, the four of them stood there, as though a sudden, violent storm had just passed by. Then, Harry said, "You know, George, I reckon you're right. Angelina might be mental.""
And here I doubled over laughing! Hahahahaha. I really hope you continue this. The last update was on my birthday and having it finished by my next (or just being written) would be the best present EVER (sincere flattery :D) I'm really looking forward to what you have in store for the pairing. And I love that you have George coming to terms with Fred's death and trying to keep moving forward.
sassyne chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This is really good:) Can't wait for an update!
EmD23 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
This is a lovely story and I eagerly await more.
Skippy Agogo chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
An interesting tale, I'll look forward to reading more.
shiney02 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I am so very happy about this chapter. It was beautiful. thank you
farrahinwonderland chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Honestly this is one of the best George/Angelina fics I've read in a long time. The pacing of the story is just right and doesn't feel fake or rushed. Thanks so much for taking your time to write this. I hope you continue!
allthewritestuff chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Love this!
Il'Diko chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
I honestly thought the name of this fic is "Good things come from Ashes"... but now I realised that is "only" the catching summary. :)
So yesterday, when I reviewed the birthday fic, I meant to write about this one... :)

As always, perfect, and I have barely anything else to say. You bring the standards you have set every time! And so, I don't mind about the long time between updates! :D ;)
I like how their relationship develops SLOWLY! It's the only way it could work and I'm so glad you took this root!

I can't wait to read on!
Malvolia chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
As I had forgotten that Victoire was so named because she was born on May 2, I had not considered the overlap with the sadder anniversary. What a great thing for the Weasleys to have something else to think about on that day.

The conversation about knowing it was worth it for Fred and the others to have died, yet at the same time feeling that maybe it wasn't, rang very true, as did Angelina's hint that Fred would've been just as miserable had his and George's situation been reversed, and that Angelina sitting with George "made him happy despite the fact that he was so desperately sad."

I like how as their relationship progresses they aren't just throwing off the sadness as though it doesn't exist, but choosing to live through it and let it be...George's decision not to get up for another bottle, for example.

Nice work, as always.