Reviews for Sincerely, the Phoenix
Poppy P chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I am properly ashamed. I cannot believe I story alerted this without leaving a review. After I read chapter 4 yesterday I vowed to remedy that. This story is fantastic! I like that you started the story a year or so after the battle. Too many George stories get mired in the angst in grief. Don't get my wrong, I love Weasley angst, but your George has managed to move on somewhat and that seems very realistic. My favorite part of this chapter was George w/ Harry and Ginny. I like the way George still manages to tease Harry. Poor Angelina; so difficult to want to be around George, but always wishing for Fred :(
Il'Diko chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
It was definitely worth the wait!

I loved how George' essence (?), the core of his personality came trough as he began to live again, as he began to live his life without being a twin... Great character development. And you managed to do it without all the angst. Not that it wasn't hearth wrenching, but in a good way, I can't really explain..

Also I love how slowly he and Angelina began to get closer, you make that too very realistic!

Can't wait to read more! ;) :D

Kudos,

Loserslurgy chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
OH I just love this story, I really hope you update soon !
Il'Diko chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Yay for the update! :)

Of course, this was perfect! :) As always, might I ad.

I loved how Angelina began to deal with life, I rather like her this way! And also George for having the guts to apologise!

But my fav scene was when Percy told them he was engaged with Audrey! She is good to him!

Thanks for sharing!

shiney02 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Wow, I've waited so long for you to continue - and it's a great chapter again :)
Silverlake chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Very entertaining! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Ember Nickel chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I loved the section about their handwriting and throwing essays across the room. Audrey's Obliviating jokes was nice, too-I do think of her as a nice, humorous counterpoint to Percy. :)
mllewolf chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I've always been a fan of your writing and characterisations, I can't wait till your next update. :)
Il'Diko chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Damn ffnet and it's alerts... I stumbled across this new chap just accidentaly! :(

Anyway, awsome, as always. I follow a lot of G/A stories, but not one author writes George like you do. I can only compliment you - again- for creating such normal and close-to-life characters and situations. And Parvati is very intriguing, you should expand her character a little more (maybe in a separate fic?). ;) You captured the awkwardness of a first date very well, I smiled a lot there!

I'm very happy you are updating this, I can't wait toread more!

Silverlake chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Great chapter! I love what you've done with Parvati-she's matured but still pretty and sophisticated.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
I'm really enjoying it, please continue:)

Is the fact that George and Parvati are both twins going to come into the story? Because that is a very interesting idea to me.

Anyway, good job so far!
adp1222 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Loving it. Please update soon
Bellerophone chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Hi! Nice chapter-I like how big you make the Wizarding World seem. Parvati working for the Arts section of the Daily Prophet seems perfect :) And I'm interested in how you're portraying Angelina. I don't quite agree with it-as we've talked about, lol-but you're a very good writer and I'm excited to see where you go with this!
Ember Nickel chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
George and Parvati's flirting at the beginning was cute, and I liked the Lynch cameo. Having George go up on the roof (although I first read that as /Rolf/ climbing up on the roof, which seemed completely natural) seemed kind of cinematic. In a good way, I guess.
shiney02 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
There are so many wonderful sides of thhis chapter that I don't quite know what to say. I'm so happy that the story goes on and that the characters stay in their roles. George's "conversation" with Angelina and his thoughts about her with Lynch are especially good :)
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »