Reviews for Sincerely, the Phoenix
The Hogwartian chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is great! I really hope you continue!
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I'm really looking forward to seeing this continue!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh, please do continue. I'm more than willing to follow your massive Ange/George story... after reading " in the gusts a calm day will come" certanly.

You can write George without making a human wreck out of him. And you practically nail all the other characters too.

I can't wait to read on! :)
gizmo1204 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I think you write brilliantly, and this relationship (out of all pairings in HP) interests me most. Please keep writing. I want more many as is possible :).
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
The line about the calendar was good, ditto "his godson's parents." The part about Percy and George reconciling was a bit hard to follow, but I got through it eventually. I'd certainly be up for more, but no pressure either way!
snitch-bewitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow... just wow.

This was so incredibly well written; the simplicity of your sentence structure honestly made this such a pleasure to read. The flow was absolutely impeccable. I mean, you managed to capture a series events that probably stretched out over a few days' time, but nothing felt rushed at all.

Characterisation was absolutely brilliant. You can see how George is slowly coping, but you can sense the heartbreak under all of that. I love the way you wrote Harry, Ron, Ginny etc. etc. Seriously, well done.

This is one of the better George W. post-war stories I've read on this site. I have to say, I really do hope you continue with this story! I can see this going great places.

Very well done. Do update soon!
Silverlake chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Awesome! I really like what you did with Ginny and Harry and Ron here too and I would love to see a massive George/Angelina fic!
shiney02 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Of course I want a whole story about them! How could you think anyone wouldn't? ;)

You know how much I love your style of making the characters alive, real and adorable.

I'm so excited for the next chapter(s)! Can you say how long it will take you, so I don't have to look for an update everyday? :)
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4