Reviews for Why Sammy Is Afraid Of Clowns
A-Supernatural-Fan chapter 1 . 4/29
Awwwww this is so adorable! great job! I love this so much! keep up the great work!
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That is awesome! I loved little Sam, and little eight year old Dean was so mature! I will always wonder why the robber felt the need to come in a clown mask, that makes me laugh.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
My poor baby! Awww, if I could I would hunt down that bastard and give him some of my revenge. Maybe with a little help from dean. It wouldn't be pretty. Great. I love it. Awesome.
ElizabethLostS chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That was so cute! I loved it so much! :) - (:
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hooo...
This is one of a good reason why Sammy afraid of clowns! Maybe even Hate them! ;-]
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
this was really good! :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
good one thanks
scootersmom chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
great story! I am off to read your others now!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
AAAWWWWWWWWWW Poor Sammy. No wonder the poor baby hates clowns. Who can blame him though? They're evil. I hate them too. They're not funny in the least. I'm glad that big brother Dean beat the hell out of him with a can! Good going Dean! Such a sweet story. I loved it.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Another precious story about the Weechesters. You did a great job with it. Thanks.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh...ya...good one.

Love the idea of this being why Sam is afraid of clowns to this day.

I believe!

Had to come read this one after reading your other awesome Plucky story!

Thanks so much,

Karen
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk amei a mordida! rrsrsrs

No último episódio descobrimos porque que Sam odeia palhaços, não é?

rsrsrsrs
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awwww! thanks~
casammy chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Very good theory of sammy's fear to the clowns for whom really it is necessary to to have been a very traumatic situation in order that it affects sammy still of adult
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I like this. Looking forward to the next chapter!