Reviews for The Wand Game or Eighth Year Discoveries
ryu akai chapter 1 . 5/7
update
cheadleytu chapter 6 . 3/3
I will have you know that at the precise moment that Harry says "Mm. Malfoy" I literally threw my phone. I was so not ready, LOL. Super excited to read more!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
draco dented not bent but I'm also dented because I'm pansexual. bent means gay or lesbian. dented means bisexual or pansexual. the more you know!_ omfg Harry omg wow as soon as I read Harry saying D racos name I threw my phone down oml I'm fucking raving right now
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
so it's about swinging? hmm. the thought just makes me giggle but I'll continue reading.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
they needed tumblr back then. fuck this is aggravating with harry being so confused. im glad i have so many gay friends they helped me figure that shit out.
Stjarnfrukt chapter 33 . 10/7/2016
very good story! i love it!
Stjarnfrukt chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
I litterary ran around in my apartment screaming for two full minuets when he called her Malfoy! So embarrasing! XD love this story so far!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 33 . 9/19/2016
Yet another amazing story!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
You know what? I'm just giving up on this story. I'm bored.
A regrettable decision chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Another member of the Jew team!
I never fast due to health reasons, but good for you.
hanadarkning chapter 33 . 7/25/2016
This was one of the best long fan fictions I've read. Honestly, I'm glad it didn't have too much of angst, but all the suspense from his dreams and fear kept me on the edge the whole time. I really enjoyed reading this. It was such a sweet story. And the wand game was an amazing idea. But could it be they both picked the each other's wand (The same wand) because they both had used it and felt a certain affinity to it?
I kind of stop reading things because I'm such a grammar nazi. Also, I usually stop reading when people change Harry's or Draco's character traits completely to facilitate the story. I really liked how that didn't happen here. I look forward to reading your other works!
crmcgarvey chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
NJ
ToMyMuse chapter 33 . 5/23/2016
Enjoyed this story very much. Thank you! Loved the character development. A vulnerable, hopelessly in love Draco is a beautiful thing. Harry's prophetic dreams were a great, continuing feature of the story. The happy ending was a "dream come true." ;)
I know okay chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
That's the problem with prophecies. They are always incomplete or misunderstood by the persons experience.
I know okay chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
It's nice they are trying to get along.