Reviews for Nobody Sees
Hattie D chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
So I've devoured the first story in this series and have just realized that you may not ever update. :(On the chance that I can encourage you with praise and love, I'm begging you to pretty please, finish this fiction. There isn't enough Charley D./ Sarah C. fiction out there and yours is so awesome. I believe in an alternate universe where Charley didn't die at the lighthouse, lol. Much love, xoxo
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I don't know if you see reviews for stories written long-ago. I enjoyed this story (and its predecessor), despite it being incomplete. I especially loved when John sees Charley in the future.
PSG1JOHN chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Oh I so loved that little meet and greet with Charley Weaver and Sarah..

Thinking about it I think my Fav person was Weaver/ Her cool machine side, with the I'll kill you dumb human and I have a master plan you puppets. To bad not many Weaver story's

You have the best writing I have seen that portrays Charley and Sarah in very good detail and style that makes you understand them and like them. I say you have the best Charley/Sarah i have seen in any story. Sarah feel true and Charley too.

I hope I get to see more of Weaver in the updates, she going around and mind fucking everyone once in a while!

Savannah smacked John very hard with his action of jumping in the future.

That little ending of the chapter give me little ooffh, I wonder what...

Thank for throwing me a small bone with that little moment with John and Cameron with her calling him dumb for going after her but at the same time she thanks him for saving her and bringing her back. At first I thought the John/Cam thing had a cold reset because of deleting memory thing with John Henry, not so sure anymore. I hope you un chill little more in the future... but I'm happy so far with this bone lol!
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Just read the last 4 chapters. Good updates. I hope I'm not double posting.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
TSCCSarahFan No offense, but i don't see anyone bashing the author. I only see people giving their opinions on the story and chapter.
TSCCSarahFan chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Someone kicked a hornets nest. :/

It's so odd to me how this seems to be the only fandom where the fans actually bash the authors for daring to write about non jameron characters in love.

Personally, I'm not a huge Sarah/Charley fan but you are making me warm to him. I love Sarah in general. I'm overjoyed to see Sarahcentric stories. There aren't enough. There's plenty of John stuff out there. Stick with Sarah. You're going great.

I hope you continue. I'll be looking forward to it.
fig-aruna chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Whoa, okay. Can we say assh0le with completely unconstructive, and therefore pointless, opinions? Go back to kindergarten and bully the other kids there, will you.
wheresmyluce chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Wow. You give really good Weaver. You kept her dark and mysterious just like the show. Poor Charley. I loved how Sarah told him about what happened back in T1 so he'd know not the machine are capable of fooling anyone. You've woven in bits from the movies and the show and are telling a very interesting tale.

The interactions with John and Cam are really just like the were on the series. Give and take. Steps forward and steps back. The part where John finished her sentence for her. That could have been from an actual script. Very realisitic.

And you even managed to sprinkle in some humor here and there.

Charley kept the ring. F yeah! He loves her. Always has. Always will. And despite all the crap life hands them there is still love, still hope. The characters are strong and they move forward.

Well done. A cornucopia of angst, love, sorrow, and creeptastic Weaver. :)
justjoe chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Not really sure what to say here. There were several, well done character moments. John still does not know how to talk to Cameron. And the entire group dynamic is so volatile that I keep waiting for it to explode. I frankly don't care if all of them die off. I have absolutely no faith in them making any difference in stopping Skynet, or even delaying JD again. That was an interesting future Savannah had with John, though I feel that he learned nothing from the experience.

I'm not sure what to think about the Charlie/Sarah dynamic. They are two very different people and I really don't see how they complement one another. I have no idea what the attraction is between them, thus resulting in bad/no chemistry. He does nothing to temper her intensity, while she does nothing to make him a stronger personality.

So, a well written chapter properly executed. I just don't find myself giving a damn about the challenges they face. IMO, they deserve to fail.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
you write these great john and cameron interactions but you say there's not going to be any jameron. It makes me sad. their love story is epic.
fig-aruna chapter 6 . 9/3/2012

(This chap was really good. Now I'll go back to rocking brainlessly in a dark corner...)
justjoe chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
A great story. Your John is realistic and well Developed. Probably the best post BtR John I've seen. I think that Cameron is a little too robotic though. The emotions she exhibited on the show seem to be missing. No Jameron is appropriate given John's mental state.
wheresmyluce chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Oh man, that ending! You keep me waiting 8 months then you dangle the cliffhanger from hell. If you make me wait another 8 months you're in big trouble. LOL JK

This whole chapter was so moving. The deep looks into everyone's heads. You even got me feeling a little sorry for Ellison.

And the whole Future Sarah death scene. Ugh. Tear jerker. But really well done.

You have a gift. You truly do. I absolutely love your writing. Please share more with us soon.
PSG1JOHN chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I love Weaver, that crazy T-1001

Lots of detail with Sarah and Charley even John... there mind sets
kiley chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I read the story, but I don't think I can read anymore. I don't think it's a bad story. I felt it was good and I liked the humor. I just feel like for a fic that takes place after the events of Born to Run, it doesn't feel like the characters we saw. Everyone is just too different for my taste.

Sarah feels way different. I have a hard time nailing down the problem though. It's like she's a different woman from the woman we saw in the show. I love Sarah and love stories about her, but I have a hard time viewing this character as the one we saw in the show. John doesn't feel like the same guy that pointed a weapon at his mother to save Cameron. Or the same guy that straight up told Jesse that he would never kill or send Cameron away. Or the same guy that left his mother, his life, and his future so he could be with Cameron again. Cameron doesn't seem like the Cameron we saw either. She seems so undeveloped. Since Cameron is my favorite character, I am kind of annoyed by that. Maybe I'm too picky... I don't know.

"I simply think that on the show, John was still too immature to handle a true relationship with the Tin Miss"

You're entitled to your opinion, but John was 17 years old at the end of the show. He was a grown man. He was more mature than most men his age. If anyone could have handled it, it would be him. Plus, he loved Cameron for her. He didn't love her just because of her body. That was proven when he chased after her chip (He's got her chip. He's got her). He's mature enough to realize he's in love with what's on that chip (Cameron), then he's mature enough to be in a relationship with Cameron.

I am jameron fan, but I didn't hold it again this fic. I like Sarah and Charley a lot. I have no problems reading fics that are non-jameron. I just don't feel like this fic is for me. Sorry if this review is too negative, but I don't just give "nice" reviews.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »