Reviews for Sora
EACade chapter 7 . 7/18
I've never read this one before, but your crossovers have finally sucked me into this fandom. I like this a lot! Thanks for sharing~
raineynight chapter 7 . 7/13
I'm really enjoying this story so far! It's exciting to see what changes come about because Tsuna is female and a badass. There haven't really been changes to the overall canon plot, at least not yet, but the interactions between the characters are different and that makes the story interesting.

As for pairings, I'm really fond of Tsuna/Bel. I love that pairing, but it's pretty rare. I think it would work very well for this story. Your Tsuna isn't nearly as high-strung or easily frightened as canon!Tsuna, so it would be easier for her to get to know Bel without being scared off. And it would be really cute because it would be the Prince and the Princess. :)

Also, on Tsuna/Dino, the pairing just feels kind of strange to me. Like, he seems so much like an older brother to Tsuna that the idea of them together just doesn't fit. (That isn't to say that it couldn't work if written the right way, it just isn't my first choice.) Also, while Dino can be charming, he's also EXTREMELY clumsy, which I imagine Tsuna would find annoying. (I know you said that she was still a little clumsy, but Dino is on a while other level lol.) Also, he's got a pretty loud personality (extroverted might be a better word to use), and that doesn't seem like it would fit well with Tsuna, at least from what's been shown so far.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts, I'm sure I'll enjoy the story even if you decide to make it Tsuna/Dino. Thanks for sharing such a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter. 3
TamashinoSuzume chapter 7 . 7/11
I'm good with that because to be honest no matter how much Nana and Iemitsu may have loved or still love each other the fact is they hardly see each other at all and that love has probably wilted and Nana would be a much happier person without Iemitsu and Iemitsu may grow up because of this loss
NVismyname chapter 5 . 6/22
woah, woah, woah, hold up, so, tsuna was ONLY in her panties? no bra?
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 6/9
I love this story! May all the sexist mafia men tremble in fear and awe of Tsuna!
Anon chapter 7 . 6/7
It keep bothering me how you wrote Decimo as Decima, because, Decimo means tenth , meanwhile, Decima mean tithe.
please update. and if you make a Pairing, could you do xanxus x tsuna
WhiteDogwood chapter 5 . 5/29
Sports bras and bicycle shorts are going to be tsuna's new best friends if she want to protect a level of dignity.
WhiteDogwood chapter 4 . 5/29
Xanaus might actually respect tsuna for the decision she has to make once he finds out about it. Marry lead or die and choosing to rise up and lead isn't necessarily something I can see him looking down on. You can have her entire relationship with the varia change just b/c of tsuna being female. That said I vote for Dino. They'd be cute. Hopelessly bashful and sweet and ruthless. But cute.
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 4 . 5/23
Hibari x Tsuna is hot A-A
naturefire chapter 7 . 4/29
I just realized you wrote quite a few of the stories I really enjoyed, hope to see more of them!
Squidgod812 chapter 7 . 4/27
amazing story!
The Auric Healer chapter 7 . 4/17
Seeing as I harbour quite a punch of resentment towards Iemitsu myself, I certainly have no issues with Nana moving on. Though, it should be noted that I am not all that fond of Nana either(teasing or no, she calls Tsuna No-Good, and that's verbal abuse), I can see myself growing fonder if she leaves Iemitsu.

That said, I'd love it if Nana leaves Iemitsu BEFORE getting involved with anyone else. Maybe set up Nana and Tsuyoshi as friends first(bonding over their children being friends), and have him tell her about his late wife. And as he talks, Nana realises that as much as she loves Iemitsu, and as much as Iemitsu doubtlessly loves her, the two of them have never been like that. They've never had that calm trust you develop when you've been through thick and thin with each other. They've never grown on each other, taken each others speech or behaviour habits, they've never bickered like married couples, or gone to an amusement park with Tsuna. They're like star crossed lovers forced apart by destiny, and while that's very romantic and shit, and wonderful when they're together, the times apart does not make the heart fonder. They're not teenagers any more, they're adults. It's about time they act like it.

And for Nana, being an adult means being a mother. She cannot walk around with her mind in the clouds, waiting for her husband to reappear in her life. She's got to focus on her child. A child of which she's been pretty much the single parent of, because Iemitsu is so useless he cannot get a job in fucking Japan(I'm assuming that she doesn't know about the mafia shit).

Or you know, maybe they're getting a bit drunk, and Tsuyoshi tells her that he could never imagine growing old with anyone but his late wife. And Nana realises that she can easily imagine growing old without Iemitsu, since it's not like he's ever there to begin with.

I know that it might be a bit of a hard request to fulfill, considering how dense and blind she is in canon, but could you give Nana some depth? Some personality and development? Because as much as I dislike her, she does have plenty of potential(like most of the females in Reborn!), and I think one of the biggest issues I have with her is how that potential is completely wasted.

(Please excuse me all but building headcanons for myself here, but Iemitsu and Nana seriously bother me on so many levels, especially since Nana could've been an easily liked woman. I just really hate abuse of any kind, and while not intentional, her treatment of Tsuna often comes across to me as abusive.)
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 6 . 4/14
no objection to the pairing from me. would dearly like tsuna to finally confront his/her father. much like tsuna, ive never been on good terms with mine. in fact im closer to my step dad, actually call him dad instead. this was meant for the next chapter but i have already reviewed that one.
AyameKitsune chapter 7 . 3/14
Epic! And yes to the Tsuyoshi/Nana pairing! More please!