Reviews for Sora
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 7 . 7/18
Definitly do it! Also, is Xanxus really going to be super evil in this? Or is that Nono's opinion?
AbsolGirl0 chapter 1 . 7/7
Accidentally enters fanfiction without reading last update date, reads first chapter, becomes hooked…
Last update: 2012
Me:…shiiiiit
Now I can't stop till I read all of it… it's probably going to end on a cliffhanger… I'm going to be so sad
Td03 chapter 7 . 6/30
Will you have Reborn teaching Tsuna Italian? Or Hayato but we all know Tsuna learns better and WAY FASTER under Reborn. At your first rant of how you won't have a R27 I was so scared you won't feature the hitman a lot but thank youuuuu for still putting a lot of focus on their bonding (not necessarily romantic is great!) XD I'm a little sad that you made it clear she'll be strictly professional to her Family cause that'd mean there won't be much of a family/training/trial bonding and probably one of those lame working relationship but then you had her knocking sense on Yamamoto so I'm not so sure of my first guess... I hope whoever Tsuna has a romantic relationship will be someone she can trust (me? Preferably an enemy she can trust rather than a friend she's insecure with or who nags too much or messed things up and making her stressed too much and too long for fun). Really hate it when a fic started out great but once they get in the romantic aspect they spent too much focus on trust issues and perceived betrayals and lack of communication making missions/life disastrous.
Arion Kagano chapter 1 . 6/23
I have to say in regards to your opening authors note, my friends and I have discussed how we find the sexism and portrayal of women in reborn to be an issue. Rather surprising given its written by a woman. And there are less sexist manga series written by men. Anyway I'll comment more after I've read your story, but I had to comment on someone else noticing the issue.
bunnychan23 chapter 7 . 6/17
nope

FEEL FREE TO WRITE THAT SHIP IN ALL THE WAY GIRLLLLLLL
;000000

didn't expect takeshi to be the 3rd childhood friend but it makes sense! :D
bunnychan23 chapter 4 . 6/17
pls gimme chikusa and tsuna they both look so cute ajdfheiofofiheio
yes. but chapter 2 . 5/9
At the beginning of this chapter you said you refused to write the ship R27. I have nothing against this, it's your story, go for it, but... you incorrectly assumed it was pedofilia. Pedofilia is defined as an older person (presumably over the age of 16) engaging in sexual activities with a minor who either has not yet gone through puberty or is under the age of 11. You said Tsuna was 14 in this, so therefore it could not be considered Pedofilia. Rather, this situation would be identified as hebefilia, which is an older person (presumably over the age of 16) engaging in sexual activities with a minor within the ages of 12-15.

Sorry you asked us to tell you it wasn't pedofilia... and well, technically it wasn't. I'll just go now...
Royalty Scans chapter 5 . 4/21
б Λ б Nooo! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
just someone chapter 7 . 4/18
Please update. And I really can't wait what will happen when Tsuna and Iemetsu meet again
just someone chapter 4 . 4/18
I would rather go to beltsuna than chikusatsuna or squalotsuna
just someone chapter 3 . 4/18
No don't use it! And what is the relationship of Tsuna and Kyoya anyway? They can be the couple KYAAA! 1827 Or they can be sibling relationship
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 1 . 4/8
I honestly want her to pair up with either Fon or Reborn. Leaning more towards Fon though.
Arwin 01 chapter 4 . 4/2
I love your portrayal of Tsuna, especially her interactions with the Disciplinary Committee. Can we see more of her and Hibari? I think she should pair up with Bel. Sure, he can be a bit of a creep but that has to be partly on purpose given how much younger he is than all the other Varia. Not to mention Tsuna has a habit of scaring her various admirers. I can't help but think that would hold true with Dino; he's a bit new at being a Boss and still kind of skittish. It would also help her position among other Mafiosi since Bel is significantly scarier than Dino.
secretwhovianpony chapter 7 . 4/1
And how, might I inquire, would you manage to get them together? I find myself quite curious about this possible ship.
Madcapy chapter 7 . 3/15
Shipping GokuNa now... I totally blame you for this. Nana needs a Grand man in her life, easy going person who she won't get steamrolled by, level headed enough to keep her grounded and A- friggin-WARE enough to no float of into the sky like a prettier Marge Dursley 2.0. FULL STEAM AHEAD!