Reviews for Sora
Queen of Darkness O.o chapter 7 . 12/9
Please update soon! And I love the pairing of Tsuyoshi and Nana, they would make a good couple.
mairunette chapter 1 . 11/22
I don't know why but Timoteo's earlier agreement to grooming Tsuna as the wife of Decimo sounds a bit strange. His own mother had been a Vongola Boss and she handled the position quite well...
animecutylover chapter 1 . 11/5
Nope. I wouldn’t be, since I’ve read a fic on that pairing before. Though I can’t remember if it’s a finished story or not.

Awww... Now that you mention it, they were quite the adorable little friends, they were. Since that’s mentioned quite a lot in this fic that I read about that particular pairing.

Please continue this story. It’s been quite a long time since you updated this fic, it seems. 7 years, most likely.
animecutylover chapter 6 . 11/5
Yikes. That was close. I almost always forget about Yamamoto’s attempted suicide.
animecutylover chapter 5 . 11/5
Poor Tsuna. It is humiliating without clothes.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 11/5
Tsuna has a thing for blondes? Lol. XD

I still think Dino would be good for Tsuna, since her real personality is very relatable for Dino. But Bel would be good too, since I can see that this pairing would have a lot of humor for the readers like me. .
animecutylover chapter 3 . 11/5
Reborn better not use the bullet, tearing Tsuna’s clothes in the process, like in the anime.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 11/5
Woah. Tsuna is awesome! XD
animecutylover chapter 1 . 11/5
Dino sounds like a good guy to ship her with. I like it.
Romina chapter 1 . 10/17
I have been here since the beginning when you posted this story, so many things as happened through the years and I still waiting for another chapter.
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 7 . 9/19
First of all, I like the idea of Tsuyoshi/Nana. The pairing seems to fit better because of emotionally lost/abandonment of a partner. I say go for it! I can't wait to read more$~
FallenNiji chapter 7 . 8/29
Tsuyoshi/Nana seems great! Better than Iemitsu/Nana at least. Maybe with Tsuyoshi he would even tell her about the mafia and not keep her in the dark like Iemitsu does.

And concerning the Tsuna pairings, I find Bel/Tsuna quite adorable. It's rarely done and it would be good character development and funny scenes. And since Tsuna is technically the Princess of the Disciplinary Committee AND descendant from Giotto (I have a little Headcanon that he was a Lord) AND former Decima, which is technically somewhat like royalty, it would be workable.

I wonder how Xanxan would react though.

Keep up the great work!
Izaya-sama chapter 2 . 8/22
...AAAAAGGGGHHH! REBORN, YOU PERVERT! DON'T LOOKS UNDER THE SKIRT! *kicks Reborn even though she's also wearing a skirt but she also wears biker shorts underneath* DON'T YOU DARE ASSUME THAT WE GIRLS DON'T WEAR SHORTS UNDER SKIRTS!
Izaya-sama chapter 1 . 8/22
I wanna see how will Tsu-chan kick Bakamitsu's ass when she sees that bastardi.
Tsamoka chapter 7 . 8/17
I agree with the Tsuyoshi/Nana paring. Have Nana divorce the piece of scum who's been BRAIN WASHING and MINDRAPING her for most of their entire marriage, if not longer, and let her be with someone who would treat her right.

As for Tsuna's paring, might I suggest Enma Kozato? Having the two of them pared together could heal up a lot of wounds, both generally and personally, and Enma himself seems like he might be a really good friend/partner/lover for Tsuna.