Reviews for The Moment Passed Me By
Megan H chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
I loved moolah beach it was the best show. But it was on so long ago that i barely remembered it. But what i do remember is that clarke is/was totally hot.
BBGROOVE chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I loved the series Moolah Beach...and know I love wat u r doing with this story...please update soon
Shane
cfe18 chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
This is really good! Wut did you mean by bs in the 1st chapter or was it the second? Please write more and I hope Summer gets wut she deserves after she did that to Kyle! I also hope Nancy and Drew hook up! I'm so sad about Kyle but really mad at Summer!
Carly chapter 2 . 4/30/2003
That was really good. It's a cool story. You made it awesome. By the way, do you know when it's , give me an E-mail back.
DSD89 chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
Hey good story keep up the good work!

O and those that read that new story Moolahbeach2 or whaever I can't do it any more I'm sorry those that read it but this one and the others are much then mine. O and the perosn that R/R my story sorry I didn't mean to efendi you I'm really sorry I am. any great story I loved it. Keep up the good work! and Merry X-mas!
dragoness666 chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
OMG gurl! THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD. I LOVED IT. I WAS WAITING SO LONG FOR YOU TO UPDATE. YOU BETTER UPDATE SOO. i LOVE IT.
NMPress chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
it is pretty good so far. I really like how you have all those new characters. it is soooooo great. maybe you could make a surprose visit and have chasity come during the reunion. Well please keep writing.
NMPress chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
This is interesting. I am guessing that netherland and faith are cast members from future seasons. I like that. Please make something great happen to clark and make drew and nancy get together. Great story so far.
pEz chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
hey, this is the first moolah beach story i've eva read and its really good! Great Job! )
picklepie chapter 2 . 5/27/2002
where is JACAB
The Leader In Red chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
question: where is jacob? he's mah fave!

anne
Morgan chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Please write more! Please? I LOVE Moolah Beach and I love the purple team. So pleae write some more cause its going great!
Tiny Texan chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
pretty cool story so far, maybe u will give me some inspiration 2 continue writing mine! sigh the thrills been gone, but now that u write this i may js start again...thank you!0)