Reviews for You're Still The One I Want
DixieChix chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
I loved this story I have the read the two of them over the last two days lol amazing can't wait to read more
DensiLand chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
While I enjoy the way you write Densi together, the time jumps aren't enjoyable to try to follow!
musicgal3 chapter 27 . 3/4/2012
Beautiful story! I could never imagine Marty or Kensi as the parent type, but you painted the picture so carefully, beautifully and perfectly that I could imagine it very clearly and it all seemed just right. The ending has made me a very happy girl today and now I'm off to read the next in line! Thankyou!
thepixiesmademedoit chapter 27 . 10/10/2011
One word - Wonderful!
pbfn242751 chapter 27 . 10/10/2011
awww! adorable! i have loved this story so much and i can't wait for the next one! :)
LisaG16 chapter 27 . 10/10/2011
Very sweet ending. :)
guii chapter 27 . 10/9/2011
What a perfect end! I was smiling while reading it!

Oh, it's over! :(
francesmiller chapter 27 . 10/9/2011
Great job wrapping up this story! I can't wait for the next sequel. I love that Densi looks like Marty! Again, wonderful job!
angie83 chapter 27 . 10/9/2011
Awesome ending to a wonderful story. I'm looking forward to your next one.
youngheejin chapter 26 . 10/8/2011
Yey!

This is perfect!

Finally Densi is born!

I'm really looking forward to read how Deeks and Kensi would take care of him.

I also wanted to experience or read about him growing up and how he'll interact with everyone. _
Alohagirls101 chapter 26 . 10/7/2011
wait what? Callen and Nell? did not see that one coming O.o
LisaG16 chapter 26 . 10/7/2011
YAY! Welcome back slushy bunny! Thank you for a lovely chapter...I can just picture Marty as a daddy. *sigh* I'm sure they make a beautiful family.

Callen and Nell? Really? Nope...I just don't see it myself, but maybe that's just me.
PurpleHipposRock chapter 26 . 10/7/2011
Not entirely happy... She'll have a caesarian scar all the way across her tummy!
guii chapter 26 . 10/7/2011
I'm sorry if I offend you, I was just kidding, I will not do that again...

Good chapter, really sweet moment. And I like Nell and Callen together!
Darkwinrius chapter 26 . 10/7/2011
I'm as happy as the slushy plot bunny :)! It's the cutest chapter you wrote so far (in this story at least)!