Reviews for The Lost World
Tinochka chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
And... I also have a question which I happened to forget while crying over the 'Changing the Rules' piece) Which is - what happened to her illness?) If I remember correctly, she was dying before her death anyway) Did she get cured somehow? Or probably Ducky has lied about it to Jethro to ease th pain? Or is it still to appear in your stories?)) Just wanted to know what you think about it)

And since I've written another review, thanks for writing!)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I just discovered this series-I love it! Please, please continue it. I've enjoyed your Closer work and am now loving how well you work with the Jenny/Gibbs dynamic. Thank you so much!
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
"which was how Jenny believed her chocolate truffle ice cream had ended up on Jethro's chin." - I like Jenny's chocolate truffle ice cream - or the idea of it, since I am too broke for any kind of actual ice cream this month - more than I like Gibbs' chocolate mint ice cream, or the idea of it.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Loved the ice cream on the chin. Is there going to be another story in the series where they find her? Or you could do one big story were they find her? Just a suggestion I dont care if you dont do it im loving you different series.
Alivia chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
YES. WIN. Awesome. YEAH. Okay, so now I'm going to actually review. Haha.

But all I can say is you've scratched the itch, given me the cherry on top, made my day. Or week. Yeah.

THANK YOU. Oh, did I mention I love this series?

Liv xx
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
SO happy to see a new installment of this series!

This was fantastic. I love that they were eating ice cream and kissing like teenagers. It was so perfect, and I loved how adorable that image was.

And all the drama and suspense was perfect. I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next, especially with the Jibbs relationship.

I don't like Cruz. We'll leave that at that.

Fantastic job!
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I liked this a lot.

It's a very interesting turn you're taking.

Loved the Jibbsness and I liked Vance's attitude to deal with Cruz.

Can't wait for more TBC :-D
MissJayne chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Loved it! Oh, absolutely brilliant. And loved Gibbs' photo of a brunette to keep Tony off his back. :P