Reviews for Everyone Needs A Little More Dick
whiteraven chapter 1 . 3/10
Really funny!
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my god, as a fan of both shows, this was amazing! I never even thought of this pairing! Bravo! Bellissima!
Winry-Rockbell-Potter chapter 1 . 1/30
I LOVE IT SO MUCH AT TIMES I WAS ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING SO HARD[so glad my parents aren't here] _ - *-*
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/11
"He's a Ninja!" Everyone looks at Tony with "seriously? He's just a little kid" looks. "He IS!" Everyone gives him "Sure he is, whatever you say..." looks. Love how Dick trolled Tony the entire time!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
this was extremely injoyable yet i have no clue what NCIS is but knew Richard grayson and love when he is showing his skills off
Fives32 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wut.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I loved it I fell bad for tony awawaw it was bat man
Ria Dalrado chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
this is a great story, good job!
couriosity chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Cute.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
amazing
1212312312 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I know nothing about either show but THIS WAS SO SO COOL!
sequel?
IsaBean chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Thank you for completing my life...
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I was laughing so hard during this.
allen niichan chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This story had me smiling the whole time.)
Velkyn Karma chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
So I'm not a HUGE NCIS follower, but I've seen enough of the show to know the basics of the characters, and when I stumbled across this I couldn't help but take a peek.

I'm glad I did. This was enormously entertaining; I laughed quite a bit. Humorous and lighthearted, the characters all felt right and it was great fun to see Dick playing with all of them Robin-style. I adore how he managed to play off each character's interest and it was hilarious to see how often he broke out of the interrogation room just to go track down other people to talk to. I also love how nobody but Tony got to witness Dick's trolling nature...or believed Tony when he complained about it XD

Also, I'm not gonna lie, Bruce Wayne vs Gibbs...what's that saying about an unstoppable force meeting an unmovable object? Haha.

Very entertaining. Totally glad I read this!

VelkynKarma