Reviews for Everyone Needs A Little More Dick
YoroKobi511 chapter 1 . 9/25
I'm sorry... But the title is KILLING Me.
Yes, My mind is terrible
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/9
You had me... rolling in laughter... from the start... tsill trying to... breathe right. YES! He got the recipe. Ducky and Alfred need to become pen pals ASAP. Love it! 10/10
DC-Mythology-Lover chapter 1 . 6/29
I love this story!
You've done a womderful job!
Keep up the amazing work!
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 4/4
Ninja proof everything.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 3/15
This was awesome! X) Thanks for writing!
I don't even watch the show and this was awesome!
Skystar901 chapter 1 . 1/10
This is really good! Would you consider writing a sequel?
Rae Kid chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Oh my god this is AMAZING! Dick would TOTALLY troll the lot of them and be able to charm the pants off of all of the except, of course, Dinozzo because I bet he's just too much like Wally to resist. And I mean geez, of course he's be able to stare down Gibbs, he's been Bat trained! Just... ha! If they only knew who exactly it was they spent the afternoon with they'd all just die! Especially Tony. He'd be. Beating himself over the head for trying to detain ROBIN not once but TWICE! And the thought of Gibbs and Bruce on opposite ends of an interrogation room... Jesus, that's almost scary! And entertaining as hell. It would be an epic showdown of historical proportions!
Aquarica chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Hahaha I love this, it was perfect!
ELise chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Very, very nice! ;)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
excellent! very enjoyable. thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Sorry for spaming you with reviews, but I've been reading a lot of your YJ stories and this, like the others, is awesome!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Omw I loved this, I loved it soooo much! Dick trolling Tony and everyone else loving him and his pout even works on Gibbs! Brilliant!
whiteraven chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Really funny!
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Oh my god, as a fan of both shows, this was amazing! I never even thought of this pairing! Bravo! Bellissima!