Reviews for Always Running Out of Time
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I faintly remember reading something like this on here but maybe it's de ja vu and I just forgot to review last time :P

Anyways I love it, truly amazing story. Written great albeit there are minor mistakes but it's to be expected in a longer prose and no one is perfect :)
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
oh how i adore fluff. c:

very nice job, darling.
DestinyCrusader chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That was amazing. I can't even stat to praise the infinite depth and feeling you put into this piece. I am also a very loyal (maybe a bit extreme) Kingdom Hearts fan, as well as Harry Potter fan, and you're right about always. I love Sora and Kairi, and I love the way you described this. You stuck to the characters' personalities almost as if you'd created them, and each and every word was greatly placed. I'm starting to sound like an old woman. Er, anyway, I really really really loved it! And I'm looking forward to reading more from you! ;)

Oh also, I'm new to fanfiction but I've posted three chapters of a story. I've been having bad luck with reviews, so would you read through it? Because I think I need to get better! Thanks!

And thanks for posting this. Made my day. Easily. :) Always!
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Aww that was a really cute fanfic! I hope Kairi and Sora meet again. It wud really suck if they didnt... Anyways, Great job! :DD