Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Loved the chapter and am really hoping for some unexpected Sam Limping to come. Maybe some kidney damage/?: Ok I'm done begging for the moment, ready for another update any time you're ready to post it. :) Thanks so much, Nicole.
zekeschance chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Wonderful, wonderful story! These last two chapters were done really well. Loved how you described Elle, and the way she treated Sam. Did like that Sam was able to get through to her because I was really wondering if Dean would be able to find the right ring! The last chapter was perfect. Sam hurt and Dean so concerned. The last paragraph was my favorite. Thanks so much!
casammy chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Providing that sammy this one sad, angry, scared, dean is to make everything better, god is incredible as dean always it knows what happens to sammy and as arranging everything
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
AAAWWWWWWW That was really good. I'm glad that Sammy got to talk to Kate. I loved your brotherly banter while Sammy was hurt. That was fantastic. It had a lot of drama but a lot of comedy as well. Great Job!
hotshow chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I thought this story was great. Thank you.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Another wonderful chapter, so glad that Sam was able to get the girl to move on and now I'm uber excited as to what injuries Sam's going to have. I hope there greivase and it take him time to heel, gotta love Sammy damage. For a second I thought that Sam was going to give the girl Jess' ring and that that was what would get her to move on. I'm hoping for some good old fashioned limping to come, you know me i"m a freak. Only one more week until we get to see the SN premiere I can't wait! Thanks so much, Nicole.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Wow what an ending and very fitting it was aswell.A great story from start to to read more of your stuff
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Very good chapter.
zekeschance chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
I liked how Dean was so reluctant to let Sam do this but giving in knowing he'll be right there to gank the spirit as soon as possible. But I also like how you got into Sam's head and made him realize that Dean is only worried. Just like he would be if the roles were reversed. Love how you write our boys!
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Really enjoyed your story. Thanks for posting.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Very good story. Sam was able to use his own pain to help eradicate the menace and send the ghost on. This was poignant and moving. Well done.
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I kind of feel bad for Ellie but I kind of don't. I mean she had to get that she was hurting so mnay people by what she had done. I knew Garrett was no good! I just had this feeling. Usually rich good looking guys are just cheating creeps. They can have any girl they want and they do. I'm glad that Sammy got rid of Ellie but I hope he's okay. Please hurry and update!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Trying to read this and watch Torchwood at the same.A little hard but I did it and this chapter was awesome I better go and sort my daughter 's having a weep over
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Loving the story still. I can't believe that Dean actually allowed Sam to be in a car crash. I can't wait for the angst that will be coming for that. Thanks so much and here's hoping for some great limp Sam to come, thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Ooooh gotta love Sammy bait it's the best kind. So happy I have one more chapter to go before I have to wait for another chapter. Thanks so much, Nicole.