Reviews for Mrs SG & Mrs DD Lovato
Tonja chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
I love your writing but honestly I don't like the "smack" punishment. A child should not be disciplined by threat of fysical punishment. It's just wrong and I know you might find this annoying but I still feel like you shouldn't put such things in your storys.
Victoria chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So perfect... please please please please PLEASE make a sequel to this as well!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
please keep writing. your fan fiction is the only reason I use the internet!
Itachi'spein chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
One sitting again. Loved it!
Sam chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Oh my god, its been two years but i started reading miss lovato a few months ago, then this, and wow its such a powerful story! all of the mini subplots really touch on serious subjects, but you've done so well on handling them. Also the humor and growth of the characters you've shown... just wow
FaithDM1 chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Awesome! I love reading your writing! :)
itsamahomiesthi chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Loved the story .. it is written very well (:
You're an amazing writer (:
Joshinator chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is by far the greatest fan fic ever please dont stop writing
Im a Skyscraper chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
i loved it. great work!
Demi101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
love it
Ad3n chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
Haha that was a neat little twist with the brother. Great job! You should be proud of this story. It was amazing! Hope to see more stories from you soon!
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
Great story great sex scenes loved them awesome and write the new story and see if you can talk the other Tashar into writing again
ILoveFanFic76 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Great story! Yay they joined the mile-high club! Hahaha can't wait for your new ideas :D
delena freak chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
another great chapter! update soon
moon-prism-power chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Need. next. chapter! c: this is a great story and great chapter, definitely keep on writing :D can't wait for chapter 12