Reviews for The Winding Paths By Moonlight
jory7elefant chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
How the hell does this only have seven reviews?

Well now it has eight because that was a fucking masterpiece. You have such a talent with words it's scary. The idea was so original, you positively NAILED the characters, and I am totally going to read more of your stuff now. I'm generally a very fast reader, so I determine if a story is good by how quickly I finish it. If I read it slowly, that's a good thing because it means I didn't want it to end.

It took me three days to read this.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
that was so pretty! i absolutely loved it. and what a unique plot too. great job! :)
elizainlove chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
That was posably the BEST story i have EVER had the pleasure of reading :D i LOVED it! Every single moment of it was amzing!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
That was very abstract, but in an amazing way. I absolutely loved it. So sweet. A great romance. And it was pretty hilarious at times (Blaine really wants to be a wizard, doesn't he? xD).

I loved the last line, about the dreams having served their purpose. I like the idea that it was meant to be. So adorable.

K
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
... woah. I didn't really understand the dream-catcher thingy, but woah. No words can describe this - its just too amazing.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow...I mean it really wow. This was gorgeous, wonderful, and amazing. The plot was genius, very interesting, had me going from the first few sentences, had to finish. I loved it. You have a gift:D Added it to my favorites;)
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I don't think I have ever read a fic as unique as this one. It is wonderful and magical with just the right amount of humor.
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow. I seriously don't even have enough words to describe this that would do it justice. I think I can honestly say that I've never read anything like it, so yay for originality! I love the fact that Kurt's dream jar started changing colors immediately after they met, and Blaine was too oblivious to realize what that meant. * Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Loved it.