Reviews for domestic rituals for the socially impaired
RC87 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Absolutely amazing. All the feels that have been felt here, are just overwhelming.
The Optimist and The Genius chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow, just wow. This is amazing. Thanks to the sheer awesomeness of this, I now can not produce a valid thought that isn't about how amazing this story was.

I read this while listening to sad Homestuck songs on Youtube, and now I feel like i'm going to cry. Bravo my friend, bravo. Tuesdays Are Special, all because of this.

Oh, and P.S., to all the readers, listen to Blue Lips by Regina Spektor and Still by Ben Folds. They've been two of my favorite songs, even before I read Homestuck and found out they had featured those two songs in it. Listen to them and re-read this!

Oh, and i'm warning you now. You might cry while listening to Blue Lips and re-reading this.
umisonoda chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
mmm~ nice ;D
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow this is amazing! O_O I'm just...wow.
Nekii chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Gah! I love this story as well as the others. It's beautifully written and heart-warming. Thank you for sharing it. C
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
So totally perfect :) Everyone was in character and it worked really well!
CKFG chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This...it's so sweet, and a little sad. It makes me want to cry and smile at the same time. It's amazing. I enjoyed reading it very much.