Reviews for The Meaning of a Hacker
Guest chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
Plzzzz keep going
I want to see the darkside of hardison.
Plzzz make go on a rampage against anyone who that lucille didnt get.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
I love this story. Really glad you didn't kill hardison, please continue this
snoochie76 chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Omg u gotta write more i cant wait to read thier reactions and PARKER N HARDISON have to have a good mushy scene lol
tristanw808 chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Dude continue! This story Is great
scasfra chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Ahhhhhhh! Hardison is back! I knew it! I never believed you had killed him, not for a moment! I am so happy! and yes, complitly satiesfied with this chapter the lenght of it was perfect! Hardison is back! Yaay!
LoveMyShows chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Yes! Continue! You cannot leave a cliffhanger like that! And some eventual Parker/Hardison would be nice. Thanks!
scasfra chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
This chapter was awsome, I loved that Parker used a cattle prod, like an upgrade to her taser and I love how you described all the fights and how Vapor acts when she's on a job. She's so diferent from Lucille, Lucille feels; either that or she's really good at pretending... Maybe both!
And even though this chapter didn't answer any of my questions (except for how bad Sophie would be hurt) and even raised more (what the happened with Parker and Eliot; did she managed to drug them or so?) I am really eager to the next chapter! Congratulations is all I can say!
scasfra chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Damn this was good. I am itching to know what happenes next, I hope they don't hurt Sophie too bad...
Koxie chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Dang! Okay, I may not care for Vapor much, but I have to admit that I do admire her style :) And her flashbacks with Maxwell are sweet. I just don't get how she could off him for her job-since she really did fancy him. Another chapter? Yes please!
Koxie chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
What-NO! Why?! That heartless wench :'-( I'm afraid to read more, but I've always been morbidly curious to see how the team would go after someone for this very reason-just never thought it'd be Hardison..smh. Sigh
Koxie chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
How did I lose track of this story?! LOL I suppose in Vapors mind she really means well, but I can't Cosign her cray cray. Loving the scenes between the crew and Chaos as well as Hardison's fighting parts. Thanks for continuing this story :)
scasfra chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Nice chapter, I could see the sweetness of Hardison in Clyde, to bad they're both dead now, or at leats I assume they are. Keep going! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Please continue and plz let hardison live and eliot and plz let parker go crazy in this one.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Please tell me you did not really kill Hardison. It's just a ploy, right? To make them stop looking for him? Please update soon.
TDOG big fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
VAPOR has got to go if Hardison is really dead!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »