Reviews for Family Ties
Do Tamy have baby in this story?
ArtificiallyIntelligent chapter 20 . 4/21
Oh. Em. Geeeee! This story's so GOOOOOOOD! I can't wait for more! Update soon please!
heartlandian66 chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
This was amazing you are really good!Thanks! JESUS LOVES YOU!
GKB chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
I read this again ,it was awesome! Your an awesome writer don't give up writing story about Heartland , your fantastic at it... Keep up with new stories please , I will be watching...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
Yes please please please write a sequel. I loved this fan fic! And I'd love to read more!
Cassia chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Love it! The way you write the characters is so believable and realistic. The dreams were a very cool dimension to the story. I feel like there are still so many story lines you can continue with, so PLEASE write a sequel! Pretty please?! :)
GKB chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
That was an fantastic chapter, Hun! Please honor us with more of Amy & Ty life. Did the mare have her foal? TH U ! I Loved it!
CountryGirl1057 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
So Drama/Suspenseful I literally couldn't read fast enough. You are a very good author!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Please! Please please please make a sequel!
Golden Immortality chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Oh, that was sooooo good! I was sad before I even started reading (because this was the last chapter) and then I was sad reading this chapter. I knew Ty was going to be excited about the baby; I wasn't worried about him rejecting it or anything. Ohhh, both of Amy and Ty's dreams were very sweet but also sad. They both have their own fears about becoming parents, but if they talk to each other, they can get through it together. I was just about crying during Ty's dream and him thinking that he could actually hurt his son. No, he won't be like Wade; Ty will be an excellent father. Just like Amy will be a wonderful mother. Excellent job writing this chapter; it was perfect, absolutely perfect! I couldn't imagine a better end to this story. Amazing!

I can't believe this story is over :( Now, what am I supposed to read. I would love to read a sequel to this story. I want to keep reading your amazing stories. I'll look forward to it, if you decide on writing it. :)
CountryGirl1057 chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
You really 'got' how Mallory acts.
CountryGirl1057 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
Cassia chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
I'm really honoured that you used my ranch name suggestion! Such a lovely surprise! Awesome chapter by the way. I'm so glad you got Caleb and Rebecca together, I was really hoping you would do that. They are just perfect for each other. I wish this story wouldn't end yet! It's so good.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
i cant wait for the nest one