Reviews for Family Ties
Yes please please please write a sequel. I loved this fan fic! And I'd love to read more!
Cassia chapter 20 . 3/28
Love it! The way you write the characters is so believable and realistic. The dreams were a very cool dimension to the story. I feel like there are still so many story lines you can continue with, so PLEASE write a sequel! Pretty please?! :)
GKB chapter 20 . 3/28
That was an fantastic chapter, Hun! Please honor us with more of Amy & Ty life. Did the mare have her foal? TH U ! I Loved it!
CountryGirl1057 chapter 7 . 3/28
So Drama/Suspenseful I literally couldn't read fast enough. You are a very good author!
Please! Please please please make a sequel!
Golden Immortality chapter 20 . 3/28
Oh, that was sooooo good! I was sad before I even started reading (because this was the last chapter) and then I was sad reading this chapter. I knew Ty was going to be excited about the baby; I wasn't worried about him rejecting it or anything. Ohhh, both of Amy and Ty's dreams were very sweet but also sad. They both have their own fears about becoming parents, but if they talk to each other, they can get through it together. I was just about crying during Ty's dream and him thinking that he could actually hurt his son. No, he won't be like Wade; Ty will be an excellent father. Just like Amy will be a wonderful mother. Excellent job writing this chapter; it was perfect, absolutely perfect! I couldn't imagine a better end to this story. Amazing!

I can't believe this story is over :( Now, what am I supposed to read. I would love to read a sequel to this story. I want to keep reading your amazing stories. I'll look forward to it, if you decide on writing it. :)
CountryGirl1057 chapter 3 . 3/28
You really 'got' how Mallory acts.
CountryGirl1057 chapter 1 . 3/28
Love it!
Cassia chapter 19 . 3/25
I'm really honoured that you used my ranch name suggestion! Such a lovely surprise! Awesome chapter by the way. I'm so glad you got Caleb and Rebecca together, I was really hoping you would do that. They are just perfect for each other. I wish this story wouldn't end yet! It's so good.
i cant wait for the nest one
GKB chapter 19 . 3/21
Nice cliffhanger , Hun! That was a fantastic chapter , your such a fabulous writer ,it make me feel funny ,way down deep, hopefully Ty want this child, which I think he readily does especially with his lovely wife and new ranch? Can't wait for the final update , to see what happen to Rebecca & Caleb / Adam and Ty thoughts ? Honour us very very soon!
Golden Immortality chapter 19 . 3/21
Oh, wow, I didn't see that coming; that was a surprise, but let me start at the beginning. I love how almost everyone was helping to get the new ranch ready to be lived in. I love Jack and Tim bickering; it's always so funny, in this story and the show. The name of the ranch is so cool, Miracle Ranch; very fitting. I was not expecting Amy to be pregnant, but I love it all the same. It's always so funny how when Lou knows the secret, she always like dropping hints to it to others. Awww, Ty with Katie was so cute and how he was scared when she ran off, awww. He's going to make a great father, and Amy a great mother. I love how you're making Caleb and Rebecca's relationship; taking it slow. It's really in depth, and real. It's very beautiful to watch the relationship progress, especially through Becky's eyes.

Ohhh, only more chapter!? Oh, I love this story. It's been so descriptive, real, raw, emotional, and riveting. The characters were all true to form, even Georgie in this chapter with her tantrum at the end. The story just draws you, and feels so real. Great job, you have amazing talent. I can't wait for the last chapter; it will be as amazing as always. Please update soon. :)
Cassia chapter 18 . 3/17
Amazing! I just want to thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Keep writing this one - it's so good! Definitely one of my favourite Heartland fanfictions ever! I think "Miracle Ranch" could be a good name.
Domenica0128 chapter 18 . 3/15
Really good one! I'm still reading your stories, I just don't review that much. I'll probably say the same thing every time you upload.. Anyways, I really really love your story! Keep going! ;)