Reviews for Family Ties
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Heartbeat Ranch
i nearly wet myself
somene chapter 4 . 5/30
holy fried duck
omg CLIFFHANGER
Do Tamy have baby in this story?
ArtificiallyIntelligent chapter 20 . 4/21
Oh. Em. Geeeee! This story's so GOOOOOOOD! I can't wait for more! Update soon please!
heartlandian66 chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
This was amazing you are really good!Thanks! JESUS LOVES YOU!
GKB chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
I read this again ,it was awesome! Your an awesome writer don't give up writing story about Heartland , your fantastic at it... Keep up with new stories please , I will be watching...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
Yes please please please write a sequel. I loved this fan fic! And I'd love to read more!
Cassia chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Love it! The way you write the characters is so believable and realistic. The dreams were a very cool dimension to the story. I feel like there are still so many story lines you can continue with, so PLEASE write a sequel! Pretty please?! :)
GKB chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
That was an fantastic chapter, Hun! Please honor us with more of Amy & Ty life. Did the mare have her foal? TH U ! I Loved it!
CountryGirl1057 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
So Drama/Suspenseful I literally couldn't read fast enough. You are a very good author!