Reviews for I am
Exactlywhat chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Okay, I've read this multiple times now (whenever I come across it, actually), and it's just as wonderful now as it was when I read it the first time.

I do wonder, though... is there any way I can plead a sequel? This is wonderful, and it deserves, I think, a bit more. .
taralynden chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Can't believe I never favourited this! (fixing that right now). And I never reviewed it here either? Pretty sure I did on LJ, but still it's too good a gift not to deserve two reviews. :)

Thank you, again, for this fic. It's wonderful. Prowl's plight has so much depth, and fits to the feeling of the song so perfectly. And then Jazz, coming in to save the day, not nearly as sure of himself as he would prefer but sure enough to know he's not going to back away. This isn't going to be easy for either of them, and yet there's so much potential...

*happy sigh* I do so love your writing. And this fic definitely deserves more reviews!
Geiera chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love the history incorporated into this fic... It added some very interesting detail. And your writing is also amazing.

Lovely read
Camfield chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Lovely. It really showcases a different point of view for the pre-programmed mechs and the unique circumstances that they endure.

And Jazz, as ever, is delicious in all his decidedly naughty ways. :)
Sideslip chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Very meaningful story. I really liked the part where Prowl realizes that to continue to live, "I am" has to become "we are". That statement just floored me! Curious that Jazz is willing to take such a step based on so little information (although he probably has to work with many uncertainties anyway so why should this be any different).
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was a beautiful story!

Please continue!
sphinx01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Although my brain's not working at full capacity right now, I still want to say just how much I enjoyed reading this story in all its beautiful sadness. Thank you for sharing this!
steelcrash chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Loved the story.
White Aster chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
eeee oh man, this is awesome. I love what you and the others you mentioned do with pre-programmed and adult-sparked mechs. I'm starting to play with a few of those ideas myself, so it's neat to see where other folks take them. :D

And oh, Prowl, so fatalistic but determined to do his best, and Jazz, half in love (at least I HOPE he's already partway in love) already with a mech who he doesn't really even know yet, but willing to do this the same way he's willing to put himself in danger on the battlefield. 3!
Darkeyes17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wonderfully written and so subtly intense. This had me with my nose pressed to the screen as I read, I was so intent on the plot line. I liked how you set out that culture and Jazz is like a breath of fresh air to it.

The way you wrote Prowl was also so incredible. How he doesn't completely mind as long as he's functional.

Original way of getting those two together *applauds*
yamiishot chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Aww :3 So selfless Jazz, saving Prowl like that.
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Daaaaaaw this was so cute! I loved the cultural aspect of the pre-programmed mechs. Great job!
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I like this. This is very interesting.

Can't wait to see more if this continues.