Reviews for The Switch
Animefungirl12 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
no plezz update this plezz it's just too funny plezz update this story is all too good i just luv the story if u do update message me plezz thank you i hav also faved and followed ur story but still om me if u update thankxs
Animefungirl12 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
i serached up morning boner and now im scared for life *dying in the corner* dont wrry about me lolo luv the chapter. oh how i wonder wat happens at school this is gonna be good
Animefungirl12 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
OMG is he gonna tell her about her PMS or that a girl he knows confessed to him to amu body ohh cliffy i gonna read the next chapter now i luv this story
Animefungirl12 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
ohh iku be like baby who the fuck is the father looolo he has a dirty toungue ;) too funny luved this chapter too much
Animefungirl12 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
that was just awesome dude lolo too funny how does he get reaped by a guy if he is one lolo amu and iku was not being hentai at all and actually had some decency not to look at all lolol i already faved the story and followed it cuz i know its going to get good.
BubbleBillie chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
...lol, I loved da story
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
You do plan on finishing this right? This is just a short 2 YEAR break right? It must be that.. So UPDATE soon!
missdomo121 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
you must finish nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!1
kKbunni chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
This is an amazing story! (Yes I do realize you only punctuate a sentence only ONCE, but I wanted to show how amazing this story is.) I think it's very unique, and has an interesting plot. But I also want to tell you, that you have grammar mistakes. Basically, you sometimes do it correctly, and other times, you don't. Now i know you must be very confused because I'm not telling you your mistakes, so this is you mistake. When someone is speaking, they need a whole line to themselves. LIke:
"Shut up!" Amu screamed.
Ikuto laughed, "I guess you don't understand how adorable you look when you blush like that for me."
See? Unless their doing something, what their doing must be separated by a paragraph.
Amu walked, the high heeled stilettos making her wobble and shake. "Ikuto, Kukai, and Nagi, please, I so don't want to do this!" Amu walked up to Ikuto, and kicked him, earning a grunt from him, and laughter from the rest.
Ikuto rolled his eyes, trying to pretend the pain to his crotch wasn't as bad as it really was. "Oh Amu. If you wanted something from me, all you needed to do was ask." Laughing, he walked up to Amu, and tried teaching her how to properly walk in heels, by guiding her.
This is how you separate what one person does, to what another person does. You need to be extra careful you do this, because when you do a story as confusing as switching bodies, it tends to get confusing, like is Amu the one talking in Ikuto's body, or is it Ikuto talking in Amu's body?
Everything else is SHAMAZING, and I really enjoyed this. Ja Ne!
kitty.0 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
... They didn't even tell each other about r perverted teachers?

Well, who knew that Ikuto could act? That's bound to get interesting, since we don't know if Amu can act or not.
kitty.0 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Their teachers sound so creepy! ...And so does yours! I'm really sorry that you had to go through... THAT.
kitty.0 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Ikuto is getting so jealous of guys who could be around/touch Amu (like the masseuse), even though HE is the one in her body, right now. It's really kind of funny.
kitty.0 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
...Poor, poor Ikuto... Well, at least he got a massage.
kitty.0 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
These two really have a problem getting a handle on each other's reactions. It's kind of funny.

This girl and her brother seem really interesting. I wonder what will happen around them...
ICCFOWIGSM chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
LOL this story is hilarious! I can just imagine Ikuto running like a girl, too funny. Xp keep up the good work and update soon!