Reviews for Writhe : The Director's Cut
sjplemmons2003 chapter 6 . 8/18
good ending. Thank you
Freya922 chapter 6 . 6/12
Fantastic story! You kept me intrigued and eager for the next chapter throughout. Your snake-succubus was terrifying and I loved that zinger of a last line.
This was the best damn story I have EVER read! The plot, the detail, everything! Marvelous job!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Yeah ... well ... sad ending :( though a very very good story :)
kaoticangel1983 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
i have now read all ur stories now i need more.. ive really enjoyed all ur writing even the short ones...
missbosslady27 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
This was crap and wincest is gross and your a dumb bitch terry! And your son is a bastared kid! So eat shit and die bitch
missbosslady27 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This story sucks and all your stories are lame
Tricia chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Just a great story. Wanted you to know. It puts in mind of a couple
Of great episodes. Your draw on ancient lore makes it very interesting and was a clever twist.
pipinheart chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
A lovely piece. Dean would find a girl he likes, only to have her want to kill him.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Caroline M chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I've got to say "job well done". I love the plot and the writing is very well done. The biggest thing for me though, was the fact that you really stuck to dean and sam's characters, rather than making it too touchy feely. GOOD JOB!
NiDubhchair chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Seriously - this was so good. It was like a real episode of the series. The pacing was perfect. I'm kinda hoping Carver steals it from you because I'd love to see it on screen!
jankjay chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
This is really well-done, congratulations. I particularly enjoyed your portrayal of Sam as a funny, sweet, smart guy. So often writers focus on the whiney bitch aspect of Sam's personality, which short changes him so much.

So, thank you for that. And thank you for sharing it.
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Great story! thoroughly enjoyed this, and, man, you made the danger TOTALLY HOT! LOL! (Of COURSE it was gonna be Sam's love for Dean that would save the day! Loved that!)
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I do not trust this Ashley. She is turning up too often at almost suspicious times.
Sam is adorably precious with his flirting. I am highly amused by his thought about other people looking like a dog.
See Sam, medicine would have been way more helpful than law.