Reviews for Blazblue Zombies
parish chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
it was very creative, i liked it
BIBOTOT chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
Good show man. I knew Hakumen would pull out something decent i. the end.
Snorkelbird chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Awesome! Hazama's being a total jerk, as usual;). This might be kind of spoilery and "OH MY GOD MY READER HAS ALREADY PREDICTED MY GENIUS PLOT TWIST BEFORE I WROTE IT ! MY CAREER AS AN AUTHOR IS RUINED!", but is Arakune so slimy, disgusting, and Boundary corrupted that he's impossible to infect? Might also be the reason that Litchi's arm was okay, but the rest of her was getting rotten and that she could stave off her cannibalism for that long. She poked him before passing out.
BIBOTOT chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
Hurray for Ragna's survival. I think this is where the situation takes a turn since Hakumen and Valkenhayn have decided to join the fight. Hope to see the big fat fight scene as you promise. Also, please check out my story, THE HERESY. It's not actually a crossover between Blazblue and Warhammer but some of the characters have their names related to it. I'm a newcomer. I need to know how you guys feel about my story. Next chapter will be updated in a while.
Camo 005 chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
I was really hoping Ragna would go down in an Azure Grimoire fueled blaze of glory. Like in his bad ending where he goes black beast and kills pretty much everything until rachel and jubei kill him
BIBOTOT chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
NOOOOOOO! Ragna is infected. CAn't wait to see what happens next. Keep update soon.
BIBOTOT chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
Wow that's a good twist in plot. Next chapter will probabl be awsome. Hope to see more from you soon.
The Gentleman Xerneas chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow!I'm really enjoying this story, I can't wait to see what chaos Terumi leads them all into!
Aeon3valefore chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
man. now i'm afraid ragna or noel will get infected. TT~TT keep going thoe. i like it.
l3largus chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
I haven't finished reading yet but I like it.
Kid Anime chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
You sir, or madam, have thoroughly piqued my interest with your story. Looks like Terumi finally got some karma of his own huh? I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
BIBOTOT chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
I think Hazama got the idea wrong. The Imperator Saya wants a world of death, not a world of dead. Anyway, the green guy looks cool and I would love to see Hakumen in this.
BIBOTOT chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Poor Arakune. Hope he doesn't turn into a zombie and eat Azure mixed with brainz.
Aeon3valefore chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
this is good. i like litchi too. but i mostly play as ragna or noel. just. don't go off killing any of the three. maybe " go on with out me i'll hold them off" rutien in one of the chapters or something. up to u really. and i don't care which part u do for the story.
BrosCP chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
So Hazama will make an appearance in the story? Can't wait for the next chapters! :)