Reviews for Madness Returns Harry Potter Crossover
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 12 . 6/24
*claps* YAS! This is a cool story, dude. Glad to have read it. ;)
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 11 . 6/24
Ermergersh. That fight was awesome!
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 10 . 6/24
This has been wonderful so far!

You made me ship Alice and Snape! XD
deathdoll101 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
niiiiiiiice was a great story but i wanted a little more werewolf fighting in there.
Lysi Nothuna chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it! Is this the last chapter? If so is there a sequel?
cosmosalone200 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
horror me up
Girl-of-Action chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Wow. This was great and deserves far more reviews. Will you continue it?
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Now thats what i'm talking about hystrical mode is awsome. But let me guess. The next chapters the last right?
gadman85 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Pretty interesting story. It seemed rushed at times but overall it was really good. I only hope that it doesn't end here. I think it would be interesting to see the story continue. I am curious to see if things will change with Alice's magic now and if Snape will change as well. It could be very interesting to see the two actually start to affect the Potterverse doesn't have to be in a big way but in some way. I also have to say I liked the battle and how she helped that other girl.
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
aah SnapexAlice is realy cute. and the story itself is just plain interisting please continue.
violet404 chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Aw, they can't stop thinking about one another. Can't wait until the next update
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Can't wait for the update so please hurry I hate cliffhangers.
violet404 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
love the story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. )
XantheXV chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Oh my god! I love your story. I'm a big Harry Potter fan and AMR fan. I think you put these two in a good combination. The time periods are kinda off, but that's okay. I'm totally cool with it. Please continue. I want to know what happens next!
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
That was quick. That was good. What's next?

It just means thraxbaby updated relatively fast, the story is a perfect blend of both elements into a capitivating brew that you want to drink to the last tea leaf.