Reviews for Mutant Matchmakers
Carmelcate chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
So cute! Loved it!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
lol oh god loved the bit at the end
Seeker MacTavish chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was quite funny! I loved how they were already together and knew what they were up to. Loved how everyone was written, the first bit was so funny :) Raven playing matchmaker was cute, hahahaha I can just imagine her doing that!
shockin'blueeyes chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Soo funny! It's exactly what I think would have happened. I aso like that Erik and Charles aren't overly mushy, because they might be in a relationship, but they're still men, and I think they would still have enjoyed dinners with lively conversations and not fluffy candlelit dinners. Every character is, well, in character, and even if I find it funny that Sean is described as a little stupid, he's not. He's just a teenager.

Great story, nonetheless, LOVED IT!

simply anonymous chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Looks like Erik and Charles win this game. ;D
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Bahaha yes, Charles and Erik are masters of subtle. Of COURSE they would've already gotten together without the others noticing- anyone seen them in the movie? And none of the others suspected a thing then ;) This was really funny and sweet, looking forward to more like it hopefully!

Oh, and the part about Sean talking to the Hibiscus cracked me up. I love the boys :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Funny!
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
rotfl oh my goddess. so clueless. i love erik writing in german! and the boys getting together all on their own. :-) and i love raven meddling. so cute!
snowspell chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
hehehehehe. This was hilarious! I can absolutely see the younger ones being hopeless at this and having no idea that they were. I can also see Charles being resigned and Erik vacillating between annoyance and amusement. Thanks for the pick me up story!
gabriel42 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Remind me not to cross Raven ;) Seriously, a fun and nicely written piece. Thanks for sharing (and making me lol repeatedly)! (PS: I was going to point out that Kuppler is the form you need, but I see namichan beat me to it.)
namichan89 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
sweet story! Always love it when someone tries to play matchmaker on charles and erik (well, I even wrote a story of that kind myself - you might wanna check it out? :3 ).

Just one more thing: as I am in fact german, I wanted to tell you that 'kupplerin' isn't entirely wrong. It's just the female singular form of the noun, as every noun has a gender in german. Therefore, 'kuppler' would actually be correct, which is the plural noun.
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
LOL, silly kids.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love the last line; it made me laugh out loud. Thanks for posting this!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
hahahha oh my flipping slash ahahah gods i loved this soo much ahahhah great just great
Lionhearted Girl chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Cute! I love how their already a couple!