Reviews for Dr Horrible VS Doctor Who
neverapple chapter 1 . 5/28
Aww this was so sweet and sad. A beautiful, well written fix-it.
PurpleHairBand chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Hands down, this is the best one shot I have ever read in my life. I'm serious, I cannot tell you how good this is! You're a very talented writer, and this is a great idea for a story! I'll definately read more of your stuff, and recomend this story to my friends! Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
AnimeLuvr246 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
...Wow. Best plot twist ever! But why the horse's tail at the end? It's kinda confusing...(or as I call it, confuzzling)
Hyperion Speck chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I know this was posted a while ago, but I would just like to offer my appreciation and my thanks for posting this amazing and well-thought-out story. :)
Doctor Dom chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
You have made the best thing in the whole universe.
fedorasarecool chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great! Doctor Horrible was a little more of an effective villain than in the show, but his love of penny, a real way to solve the whole paradox thing, and The Doctor giving hammer a Wrath of the time lord speech, totally rock! :)
IWillFlyOneDay chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
i wuve dis
Habato chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I like what you did here. Just enough humor, but not too much, and a lot of good feelings. Really, good job. :3
ManifestDoom chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was beautiful.
The grammar at first was a bit questionable, but I kept readiung, it was totally worth it.
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh...oh god. I am crying. Whedon and Moffat at the same time. Ultimate feels.
THE GUILD FAN chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
oh my god this story was so amazing i cant express how amazing it was. you took two of my favorite things ever and brought them together. i love you so much. right now i am in tears because of how amazing it was. right now joss whedon is writing the sequel for doctr horribe an i was so exited for it to come out already but now i almost dont want it to because i want this story to be the actual ending. i love how billy sacrificed himself o save penny which proves that he was never really evil and that he really did just want to have a voice to speak up in this world. i love the way you write the doctor too. you really do well in writing his haracter and his personaity.
DeadNotSleeping chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is totally amazing. It's written well, and the story is well thought out. The two titles (Doctor and Dr.) adds a bit of light humor to the story. Overall, it captures your attention and like Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, it effectively tells the story in a short amount of time.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh, Billy. Silly, noble, crazy smart Billy. He, of all people, would find a way to right his wrongs. Well done.
Petrichor7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I LOVE IT! Thank you!
MissJuniorMinty chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love it! Probably the best fic ever! I cried more than once... and john smith33 I love how you made clear that Billy really wasnt all evil. most DHSAB fics make him well...horrible! ;)

~Keep Writing and DFTBA!~