Reviews for Super Smash Party
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Great story. I really like how you develope the friendships. I would like to point out three things though. 1: Yoshi is a member of his own species. There are also blue,yellow, and red yoshis. (if you dont believe me look it up on Super Mario Wiki). 2: Meta Knight has a Spanish accent. (If you don't believe me watch Kirby Right back at ya on YouTube. The English Version of course.) 3: Pikachu is a male. In the anime (which the character is drawn from) both may's eevee and dawn's buneary are shown to have crushes on him and both are female. Other than those three thing great job.
Fading Fragments chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
NOOO cliff hanger! Please update soon, this seems interesting!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Wow! That was epic! o

I feel bad for Meta Knight though that Jigglypuff was taken away.

I can't wait to read more! :)
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
I remember the part when the Master Hand knocked down the PA system! :) I loved that scene! I'm so happy I could read it again!
Casamora chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
I remember reading this, at least up to chapter two, a loooong time ago. Did you repost it? What happened to all the reviews?

If Mario Party with SSB chars was a game, I'd play it.

You've got... interesting taste in pairings. I'm not saying it's bad though. I like crackish pairings.

I have one concern though. Usually where there is BowserxPeach, there is Mario bashing. I can't stand bashing of any kind (even if the character is one I don't like) and I like Mario too much to read about his character being mutilated for the sake of a pairing. I mean, if you want Peach with Bowser, make Peach and Mario just friends (or heck, have a father/daughter relationship, that'd be cute in my opinion) or pair him with someone else (Pauline or Rosalina being options). Oshit, I didn't mean to rant about the Mario/Peach/Bowser thing. I needed to rant about this to somebody though. Blah.

You've given no indication of Mario bashing but I wanted to be sure before I subscribed. I like Mario 1000%! I like Luigi 2000%! That has nothing to do with anything!

One last thing: everyone's reaction to Crazy Hand's announcement was a bit... out there. I mean, normally if someone is told something shocking, a normal reaction is stunned confusion until the reality of the new situation sinks in. I imagine some of them would be like, "...wut" And then "OHSHIT".

Ok, that's enough of my worthless random babbling I shall stop wasting your time now.
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
So epic! . I'd really like to see this story updated again. I'd be happy to read more chapters from you! :D
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
I remember this scene. It was really amusing! xD

I'm sure the Smashers definitely learned to never give Lucas sugar.
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Awesome! .

I am especially pleased with the ending. :)
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Awesome! I love these scenes. Brings back really good memories! .
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
I'm finally back to reading these chapters again. This one was very good!
mkc132 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
If I remember correctly... Was this not longer before? Did you revise it(but it became shorter?); I remember reading this some time ago...

Anyway, great fanfic... Please update soon...?
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
I love the ice cream metaphors! Those brought back good memories of me reading this story a long time ago.

I loved this chapter!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I loved the ending with Peach and Bowser.

This part :

"Who's sleeping with girls!" Pit asked excitedly. "Who, who, who!"

Was very awesome! That whole scene made me laugh too. xD

I enjoyed this!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Nice job! I love how you wrote this - it'll be awesome to read about the Mario Party. :D
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Cool! A revision! I finally got around to taking a look at this. I like what I see so far. :)