Reviews for The BodyGuard
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 11 . 3/2
This is what I like to read. Good, proper emotional action-like stories. Kudos to you my friend, kudos to you...
Bookworm2233445566 chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
Very good story u should make a sequel
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
AMAZING! GREAT! PERFECT! GOOD! AWESOME! THE BEST!,YOU WILL BECOME AN AMAZING AUTHOR ONE, DAY KEEP IT UP!
Matsu chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
Love the ending! It reminds me of certain endings from different Animes but man does this last touch work or what eh? lol
Ethan Demas chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
I know you said "THE END" but really, you need a follow up! That was a great story, a lot of action, mystery and thrills! I can't even describe the excitement i felt when i started to read this, and it was so captivating I read the whole story in 2 hours! I really loved it, come on make a follow up to this please!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
AMAZING!
Rebmul chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
love to see a sequal
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
I think you should go back and CHECK YOUR FRICKIN SPELLING. But besides that it was one of my favorite DBZ Fanfiction!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I cried wen u did the flash back for Gohan and wen he tried to comit
suicide.
Violet Ace chapter 24 . 6/29/2013
This was such a good story! Thanks for being creative and putting in your own twist. It makes reading these fanfictions very interesting. Good job!
rebmul8 chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
id love to see a squeal from u
antipodean chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
I loved your story, it was so well written and entertaining. Thanks! : )
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Make a sequel! Or something... AWAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHY IS IT OVER WAHHHHH.
Chore not choir
U forgot a lot of s's
WAHHHHHHHHHHH! :(
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Videl met vegeta after he and gohan sparred
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 15 . 5/27/2013