Reviews for Just Imagine
SayonaraKuroi chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
Please Update!
Lady Meliko chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Ooooh can't wait, can't wait
Guest chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
Oh, wow. I am SO glad I clicked on that link... This story is incredible. I was hooked on the first chapters, and as I read, I just grew to love it more.
The idea is excellent, the writting marvellous, and I can't even express how much I am impressed by how you put everything and especially Sesshoumaru's feelings and reactions into perspective.
Thanks for taking the time to write and post these 32 chapters, and very much looking forwards to the followings!
dancingfingers chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
Again, I wish Inupapa had dealt with the mess of Izayoi, Inuyasha, and the dragons more delicately. Look at his son, bitter and angry at everything. :(
Ooohh I can't wait for the day the past catches up with the present. Will he recognize Kagome? Was the 'miko' only an imagination or was like, a wandering, unborn soul of real Kagome's? LOL I don't know if such a thing is possible.
InuDemoness1525 chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
Wow what a great chapter! I'm thrilled you haven't abandoned this story its getting so so good. Keep it up this is amazing.
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
Grrr...next chapter please! I want to read more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
Nice, keep it coming
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
That was lovely and intense.
I can't wait for Kagome to show up.
KuranKumiko chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
Hooked yet again by another of your stories... :)
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 31 . 4/10/2014
That better not be the end or I will cease your ability to breathe. You will update immediately or face my wrath.
visitor chapter 31 . 4/1/2014
pleas write more soon, I'm loving this
Short-Stuff004 chapter 31 . 4/1/2014
Wow. I am speechless
dancingfingers chapter 31 . 3/30/2014
I know I should've feel awe or something when Inu no Taisho rushed to his princess to protect her.. but, I only feel disappointment because he had betrayed the trust and love his family had laid upon him. If only he chose another path to smooth this ruckus of him choosing a mistress. Don't worry, I don't hate you because of the last part since I know it must happen before Kagome stay for real now.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 31 . 3/30/2014
Cool, keep it coming.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 31 . 3/30/2014
I am so angry at him I can't even type in all caps.