Reviews for The Unmistakable Myth of You and Me
elizabeth bennette chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
Please finish this story. Thanks
betsmecullen chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
R u going to finish this? Sincerely hope so. I would love to see how you wrap this one up.
Edmazing chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Dummy me, I thought this was complete and I've been watching myself get closer and closer to the end wondering how you could possibly wrap it up as ch. 19 approached. lol

I know you're busy and it may take a while to get back to this and that's ok. You've given me enough to fill my heart and mind with all the best of possibilities for them.

Beautiful words and whole characters. That's what you share with us. And I thank you.

xoxo
Mel
Edmazing chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
So, she could've gone with him. Presumably to help care for Elizabeth? I'm trying to hold onto the wisps you are giving us... but all I really see is the pain and mistakes. Oh.
Edmazing chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
I'm scanning the letter, looking for more. Learning that Bella wasn't just a "victim" in this, but a co-creator in the separation. But what does that mean? And what hurdle is she facing. Worried, but a little hopeful that I'd been wrong in laying all the blame at Edward's feet. Oh.
Edmazing chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Miserable while lounging on the beach with some other woman? Miserable enough to want to know about her but not man enough to really try? I don't know. he better have a damn good reason for all the pain he inflicted on this damn fine woman.
Edmazing chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Good. If she can't rely on herself in the moment it's good that she put her trust in someone that she knew would take care of her. And offer her that reinforcement that she needs. Good.
Edmazing chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
It's a start. The concern and not wanting to push this problem off on someone else. But is it enough? I want this to be more than curiosity. I want this to matter.
Edmazing chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
the compare and contrast is always what hurts the most. :(
Edmazing chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
I like that her will, her goal, is just slightly beyond her capability. She wants to remain strong up until the very last moment.

But what now? Will he stay and care for her even when the going is rough and he literally has to do the lifting? I hope so.
Edmazing chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Has he learned and grown in the time in between? I hope so because she deserves better than what he gave her.
Edmazing chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Ahh, men. Why are they so full steam ahead at the chase, but unsure after that? Have they not paced themselves and end up burning out? I don't know. But I want to.
Edmazing chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
I get it. But, but, but he really has moved on. The petulant child in me wants it to be harder on him even if that makes it harder on me... so I'm glad this isn't me.

I'm glad she didn't lead him to her new home. But he's right at the door step fo her heart and that might be worse. Oh.
Edmazing chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Ugh. Why do we keep songs on our playlists that only exist to sabotage us? I don't know, but I have them too.

But now what?
Edmazing chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Again with that strength that I love. I really wish that she wouldn't have had to spend this time alone, but then again, happiness really needs to start from within. So if this is what she needs then I'm all for it.