Reviews for Substantial Evidence to the Contrary
Stiles' pack chapter 1 . 6/13
Can you please continue this with maybe Quinn turning up at Rachel's house coz she can't sleep coz she's sexually frustrated and Rachel helps coz she can't do it herself
Emilio Millo chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Amazing. God, I have a love-hate relationship with this one-shot, because it does have a lot of potential, but is really amazing read this powerful things. Completely sexy.
FabraySlay chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Quinn is so innocent. She's too adorable.
M chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Its just so amazing and well written... my dream is a part 2 or a short story to continue this. Thank you for writing it.
girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Hot as fuck.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Please omg can you do another chapter where Quinn corners Rachel again and asks to to explore her instead. Pretty please? that was too good!
pgsca chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This would be the perfect beginning to a longer story. Just saying :)
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
OHMYGOSH, Quinn would rather have Rachel look at her pussy than use a mirror. She's so innocent and naughty at the same time; I LOVE IT! I'm not even gonna question why she chose Rachel bc she made a wise decision and they're both so hot and perfect together.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
this may be the best one shot I've ever read. Another knockout from my favorite faberry authoress.
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow, awesome story. Quinn is so painfully uneducated, wow.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Very original. Loved the last sentence.
gorman chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love this one shot so so much.. It's so sexy. I wish it was a story. Thanks for writing it!
V chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Can't I just say that this was one the best fics I ever read and even then I can't get how to categorize it?(which is probably why I though it's so good).

So many emotions while you read, so many issues and while a totally hypothetically impossible think to happen you described the feelings and situations so well that anyone could mistake that for a real possibility.

Very well written and I loved how your Rachel and Quinn were described, congrats, hope seeing more of those in the future.
Eyghon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I don't know how this idea came to you, but it was kind of brilliant.
haelthy chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
how come it ended like that? lol..i want more! but seriously, that was hot! thanks for sharing