Reviews for Substantial Evidence to the Contrary
tees chapter 1 . 3/24
OHMYGOSH, Quinn would rather have Rachel look at her pussy than use a mirror. She's so innocent and naughty at the same time; I LOVE IT! I'm not even gonna question why she chose Rachel bc she made a wise decision and they're both so hot and perfect together.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
this may be the best one shot I've ever read. Another knockout from my favorite faberry authoress.
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow, awesome story. Quinn is so painfully uneducated, wow.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Very original. Loved the last sentence.
gorman chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love this one shot so so much.. It's so sexy. I wish it was a story. Thanks for writing it!
V chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Can't I just say that this was one the best fics I ever read and even then I can't get how to categorize it?(which is probably why I though it's so good).

So many emotions while you read, so many issues and while a totally hypothetically impossible think to happen you described the feelings and situations so well that anyone could mistake that for a real possibility.

Very well written and I loved how your Rachel and Quinn were described, congrats, hope seeing more of those in the future.
Eyghon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I don't know how this idea came to you, but it was kind of brilliant.
haelthy chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
how come it ended like that? lol..i want more! but seriously, that was hot! thanks for sharing
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Fun one shot.
miscatal chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh my god. That was priceless. LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Will you please please please write a sequel to this sometime? I've read this so many times and it never gets old but I'm dying for more
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
lol..too funny...what a friend..geez...quinn is lucky..or would that be rachel? lol great little story..quite humourous ..
TrulyBoston chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
this is so great, you need to do a sequel to this. this would be so great if you turned this into a story! i love your work!
Jo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is one of my favourite fics, I've read it a lot. Love your writing. I hope one day you write a follow up to this.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Well, that was a bit odd, you know, seeing Quinn so uneducated about sex LOL. But it was pretty amusing. I just don’t understand what kind of mentality people have in thinking that if you’re popular, you needed to be experienced. I thought being a whore was degrading? LOL, oh well…

Thanks for the read.