Reviews for The One With All the Hope
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awww...
Pie for President '16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was a really nice story! I'm not sure about a third-grader learning about September 11th 2001 or doing research on it, but you still did excellent on such a sensitive topic!

I have always wondered how that tragic day affected the Friends. And thanks for mentioning Rachel was pregnant, I mean they spoke about that (and the tape, and all) but nothing about the Towers being attacked or falling.

I don't think it's ever been mentioned but once by one of the guys back in season one or two.
AEM1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
A beautiful look at that horrible tragedy. I could hear all of the friends' voices as they talked to Emma about their memories of September 11th. I have a horrible memory and I'm not even from New York but like most Americans I can still remember every detail of that day just like the gang can. Excellent story. Btw, you picked a very apt penname. Your stories are full of poetic grace :-)
Elphabaoz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I remember that day like it was yesterday. So very sad. I honestly feel like crying. Really nice story. Very deep and emotional. You've managed to capture what they chose to ignore on the actual series. Good work.
Cybermals chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Never forget.
CopperBoom4 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is so good, its a really great story about September 11th because we all should have hope. This is amazing
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow. That's all I can say. Gorgeous. Brilliant. I really loved it. Favoriting, definitely! Great job!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 9/12/2011