Reviews for Simplicity
doc boy chapter 1 . 5/9
Beautiful. Nice work man
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 1/29
Simplicity at its best, Harmony-style! :-)

I love your portrayals of both Harry and Hermione here; they seem so genuine and sweet, especially towards one another. Their friendship is one of the best things of the entire HP series, so good job on highlighting that (along with the natural change in their relationship)!
if you can do magic and instantly warm yourself, gloves and stuff is really silly isnt it?
kjhbiquerbashdovuaspifnqwlrek chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
So I do enjoy your stories, they have a lot of good qualities, but you really need to simplify.
Your writing is almost unreadable because of its complicated, intricate, involved, labyrinthine, knotty, torturous, bewildering speech and flowery construction. (see, anyone can use a thesaurus)
I mean, really? Snow falls from the 'celestial sphere'? Were 'sky' and 'clouds' too plebeian for you?
It throws off the flow and sounds stilted and silly. Verbosity ought to be used to reduce redundancies and add a playful turn of phrase every now and then, not create Gordian gobbledegook.

This is the third story I've read of yours and it's a systemic problem.
Clarity! Look to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Lovely story.
ejecily chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Simplicity :) And my laptop played Thinking Out Loud, which is both appropriate for htis story (in my humble opinion) and reminded me of your other story where Seamus, unfortunately/fortunately, literally thought out loud. And then mentioning him in your afterword? Brilliant.
And I do agree with the natural progression of things. If only...

Well thought out. Great read!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Yep. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the right ones!

Great story!
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This has to be the most honest writing I've seen on FFN.
Harmony5ever chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
hahahahaha! bros before hoes! ahahahahaha! this story is great by the way. i know i'm too late.. but i just discovered last year ..
Mr Norrell chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Another short gem of yours. You do seem to have a talent for them.

Leaving out the Seamus bit was definitely the way to go, it would have added too many elements and run the risk of changing the entire dynamic of the story. But really, Seamus, who went to the ball with Lavender, and yet somehow come out of it without a girlfriend? That's suspiciously odd, especially when you add how bent out of shape he was when Dean dated Ginny, and again when Harry put him on the Quidditch team. It seemed obvious to me that Seamus was a closeted gay guy crushing on his best friend and jealous of anything that took Dean away from him. It certainly makes for interesting reading for any scene that has them in it even if it isn't true.
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Haha! I enjoyed that scene with Seamus. But really, to put it quite "simply", this is a great story, but there were a few typos.
kayt.9803 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
OK this might sound weird but...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! yep, ur probably makin a face right now, but i've been looking for an authors who ONLY wrote about harry/hermione. Just like you, i am a major fan of harry/hermione so...bravo!
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Nice.

I guess the title said it all. Simplicity. You write them well that it matched with the title entirely. :)

Keep up the good work! ;)

_S. Hasegawa
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
A great piece, with a few lovely details. With so many history around nowadays details are what differentiate them and this has some great ones like the books or the doctoratelanguage!Hermione ;-)

A progression like this make so much more sense to me that "oh, right, we love each other lets jump in the nearest bed".

Ciao.
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Why couldn't Rowling see any of this? It makes sense. Harry Hermione what is right. You understand this and make beautiful stories about them. She created them and couldn't see it.