Reviews for A Will to Survive
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 5/21/2019
Very good story, though it has a fair number of misspellings and grammatical errors. I'm no astrophysicist, so I'm going with suspension of disbelief on the DHD fix; in other words, I have no clue, but it sounds good :) Did you write the sequel? I read Leave No Man Behind and liked it. I'll find Never Let Go and Fire In The Belly.

I'm late to SG-1 (series and fandom), but I love it. Daniel Jackson is my favorite character, of course. Thanks for writing this :)
Star Awesome chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
this is one of the best Daniel story's I've read by far, you are an amazing writer and I hope you continue to use your talent. I just love the way you portray the relationships between characters
Lina03 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Lovely fic. thanks for sharing )
becgate chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Would love to read a sequel of this fic. The long road to recovery kind of fic, with lots of team and Jack/Daniel friendship. Keep up the good writing!
becgate chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Loved it! It's going in my favorites!
EccentricRage chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Great story! Loved it!
wendylee chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Great story. Thanks
chiclete chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Perfect ending. Thanks.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Oh, this was amazing! I really hope you will post the sequel!
hotshow chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I thought this story was great. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel where you write about the details of Daniel's recovery and that week at the cabin with a Jack and Daniel friendship focus - I know it will be great.

Thank you.
Saissa chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Excellent ending.

Good on Daniel for Macgyvering the DHD and finding his way back home.
chiclete chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
More please, this is the best story I've read recently ;)
Noxbait chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
hooray! He's home. :) wow...i was feeling sooo hot when I was reading this chapter. Good descriptions. I'm glad they kept the Iris open for him...of course no one would have known one way or another if they hadn't! :) Looking forward to the conclusion!
fantasdancer chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Very well done. I've enjoyed this immensely. I thought that Daniel wouldn't make it through the Gate and that the rest of the team would have to trace the signal back and go look for him - which would have been difficult considering that the Gate they came through was in a different spot.

Can't wait for the rest. Thanks for sharing
Saissa chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I think it needs to be made mandatory that every PERSON has a GDO in case this happens and a team is split up, even by accident.

Great story.

Am so glad Daniel made it back.

Looking forward to the last chapter.