Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Eh.

How'd everyone know Voldemorts real name?

You're giving the other governments to much competence.

It's okay overall.

Not great.
Ammet chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
This is so kool! I really enjoyed it, thank you for writing :)
VashonBeader chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
This was a fun romp. Yes, some of the references were a bit obscure, but that is what Google is for. Thanks so much for writing and sharing your story.
13torches chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Awesome! Thank you for the fun story!
csheila chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Loved it (especially the format)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
What did i just read? Og dear xD Well, hurray for Minister Lovegood xD
Majerus chapter 1 . 5/11/2019
Well Done!
Thoroughly entertaining and a joy to read.
M
IamKroGan1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Really enjoyed your story. I like Harry/Luna stories. So you it seems the Rotfang conspiracy is true? And Fudge baking goblin pie?
Obsessive Reader chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
The longer I read the louder my cackles got, and I greatly appreciated the WAFF happening in the background. Well done!
quietwraith chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
That bit with Weekly World News was amazing. I also really liked the references to real-life UK politicians, even though I know nothing about it, haha.
ak chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
amusant!
Oxnate chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
As an American, I thought "unlawful drilling" meant drilling for oil. Which, to my mind, seemed like a much more Lovegood thing to charge Tommy Boy with. :-)
sarabai chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
What a fun ride! I like the way it's presented, so unique and a delight to read. I'm not sure which one makes me laugh harder, Sirius actually in Hobgoblins or Dumbledore's diary entries haha

One question though, I don't really get the thing with Hermione's mom being acting president of bda?

Anyway, thank you for writing this!
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
Absolutely awesome - adding to my favourites!
Cryptographic DeLurk chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
A wonderful story about rooting out sources of government and institutional corruption -x-
But in all seriousness, this was a lot of fun. I knew it was going to be a wild ride when Fudge was found guilty in violation of the European Meat Pie Regulations (1993) and it only got more amusing from there~ Thank you for writing!