Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/12
lol
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I got about 1/4 of the way through this before it got old. This isn't a movie script... Harry and Luna haven't even interacted either... You should just have people talk normally.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
My heavens, this was delightful! Thanks for sharing it with us.
slashrunner chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
This was clever except for the part where the entire wizarding community was stripped of any semblance of due democratic process by making the only body that can legislate over magical affairs (which constitute probably a majority of daily life for most wizards) unelected, and that was presented as a good thing. Yeah, sure, they can vote for MPs in the House of Commons, but what good does that do them when Parliament is literally incapable of passing laws involving anything magic-related, which, in the wizarding world, is EVERYTHING.
Kai chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Like! I'm a complete sucker for "Her Majesty's Government Kicks Wizarding World's Butts and Solves the Problems by Not Being Stupid, Illogical, Lazy, and Not Nearly as Corrupt as the Wizarding World's Government" stories. Xeno Lovegood as minister is, er, weird, but so is he without a minister's chair.

Just, I'm a Harmonian, so I'm a bit disappointed that Hermione ends with Ronald.

The blazon is strange. English blazon proves that English is nothing more than a creepy French dialect. But here in Germany it isn't any better, those talking about arms are speaking a very different, and strange, language.
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
An entertaining read from beginning to end. I did enjoy this particular style you put it in.
Derich chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
"Dear Hermione. Luna was right. About EVERYTHING"

This made my day.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Absolutely Glorious!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Where can I get a Fender Magicaster? I'll even teach Sir Harry how to play Black Dog correctly in exchange for the information.
ramsayreader chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Loved this!
theicingandcherryontop chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I don't normally do reviews but... I must applaud the unexpected sheer brilliance of the line "Mr. Trudeau did a similar thing in 1970" - and to think I thought that was due to the FLQ!
ProdigyPsycho chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Wtf.
This is probably the funniest HP story I've read.
maartenvervloet chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This was hilarious

I applaud your imagination
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
lol!
OrtyBortorty chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This was great! I especially liked Harry and Luna's fight with the lawless gang of petty thugs and murderers. The dementor's kiss part made me sad though :(