Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
falco5 chapter 1 . 4/25
Spectacular. Formally innovative, monstrously funny.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/11
Huh. Nice.
So…. A Forrest Gump-like, Everyman saves the world kind of thing?

You hit 111 reviews on July 10th, 2013. Congrats for hitting 200 reviews on March 4th, 2022!
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
Very well done! Enjoyed the twist of text between news, notes, diaries and other. Very fitting for a story on Xenophilius Lovegood. Very original to bring the snorckacks to life to kill Voldemort. I'm sure he never would have seen that coming!
Stven chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
Very clever
Triage the Potterfan chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
I rather enjoyed this very much.

It's certainly quite unorthodox, but I laud the originality of approach to describing an entire story with mostly correspondence, news articles and snippets of recorded interviews and conversations. Bravo!

The plot was not one of the freshest ones around, but that didn't matter in light of the method of delivery of the tale again. So, thank you so very much for this humorous take of a classic story.

Also, I'm a fair fan of Harry/Luna, and therefore my kudos for this tale and pairing.

I do hope you will make more stories in time to come. I find very little of your writing that deserves any criticism.

Once more, thank you, and God bless. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
10000 out of 10 really good
Dr Stranger chapter 1 . 3/24/2021
Fun story
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
I suspect Hermione had to eat crow at learning that :Luna was right, about EVERYTHING." And I loved the use of Wrackspurts to confuse the enemy forces! Who needs a "confundus" with them on your side? Riddle, trampled by Snorkacks!
I really enjoyed the blazons; as an apprentice Herald in the SCA, I could actually picture them...well, I had to guess on the Snorkack and the Nargle, since we really don't know what they look like, but still. ;D
3tim chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Favorite part is
HOBGOBLINS ANNOUNCE REUNION TOUR

Kind of silly but interesting concept.
Hatter Writings chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
I love this. I would love an epic-multi-chapter-story version of this more, but I still love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Thanks for this most amusing story; it was brilliant.
Jonathan Deller chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
This was quite good.
clara200 chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
Intreasting format of how you wrote it. I liked the story.
Amalthia chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
I had a blast reading your story! :)