Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
10000 out of 10 really good
Dr Stranger chapter 1 . 3/24
Fun story
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 2/11
I suspect Hermione had to eat crow at learning that :Luna was right, about EVERYTHING." And I loved the use of Wrackspurts to confuse the enemy forces! Who needs a "confundus" with them on your side? Riddle, trampled by Snorkacks!
I really enjoyed the blazons; as an apprentice Herald in the SCA, I could actually picture them...well, I had to guess on the Snorkack and the Nargle, since we really don't know what they look like, but still. ;D
3tim chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Favorite part is
HOBGOBLINS ANNOUNCE REUNION TOUR

Kind of silly but interesting concept.
Hatter Writings chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
I love this. I would love an epic-multi-chapter-story version of this more, but I still love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Thanks for this most amusing story; it was brilliant.
Jonathan Deller chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
This was quite good.
clara200 chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
Intreasting format of how you wrote it. I liked the story.
Amalthia chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
I had a blast reading your story! :)
stevem1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
This is brilliant. An AU story of Harry’s 5th year through the defeat of Voldemort, as told through letters, news articles and journal entries. It was hilarious and well thought out.

I liked the pairing of Harry and Luna. I always thought they had far more in common than most.

I like the reference to Led Zeppelin and equating Sirius to the song ‘Black Dog’. I’ve had the same thought myself. I also like the confirmation that Sirius’ alter ego is Stubby Boardman of the Hobgoblins.

I really enjoyed the Queen and Her Government making short work of the Death Eater terrorists with the help of muggleborn (first generation) witches and wizards.

Finally, the emphasis on the Grangers involvement with the British Dental Association was hilarious. Terrorists need dental care also, and if they happen to spill a few secrets? Well, it’s a win-win.
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Eh.

How'd everyone know Voldemorts real name?

You're giving the other governments to much competence.

It's okay overall.

Not great.
Ammet chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
This is so kool! I really enjoyed it, thank you for writing :)
VashonBeader chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
This was a fun romp. Yes, some of the references were a bit obscure, but that is what Google is for. Thanks so much for writing and sharing your story.
13torches chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Awesome! Thank you for the fun story!
csheila chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Loved it (especially the format)