Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 8/26
Thank you. This was adorable. My favorite quote was "bugger"
Anansii chapter 1 . 8/26
Snicker - I LIKE!
Polydicta chapter 1 . 8/26
That was ... surreal.

Fun, certainly, but surreal. I like this in a tale.
Fayanora chapter 1 . 7/28
ROTFLMAO! I love it!

The meat pie thing confused me for a moment before I got it. LOL!

"Griffindor 5"?

Harry and Luna were making love? Oh my! *blushes*

Luna's birthday is the 13th of February, but that letter is dated the 15th, so that's a mistake.

LOL! Riddle killed by snorcacks, I love it!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 7/22
Cute!
JasperK chapter 1 . 7/10
This is pure gold. Thank you!
That was a lot of fun and well executed stylistically.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/5
Brilliant! :D I especially loved the headlines from Weekly World News.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 1 . 5/1
LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! This was so well-written and with so much humor! I loved this style of writing! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
Zeuseus chapter 1 . 4/25
Those poor poor heralds. Lovely work. Always enjoy seeing Her Majesty get involved with magical matters.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/12
lol
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I got about 1/4 of the way through this before it got old. This isn't a movie script... Harry and Luna haven't even interacted either... You should just have people talk normally.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
My heavens, this was delightful! Thanks for sharing it with us.
slashrunner chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
This was clever except for the part where the entire wizarding community was stripped of any semblance of due democratic process by making the only body that can legislate over magical affairs (which constitute probably a majority of daily life for most wizards) unelected, and that was presented as a good thing. Yeah, sure, they can vote for MPs in the House of Commons, but what good does that do them when Parliament is literally incapable of passing laws involving anything magic-related, which, in the wizarding world, is EVERYTHING.
Kai chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Like! I'm a complete sucker for "Her Majesty's Government Kicks Wizarding World's Butts and Solves the Problems by Not Being Stupid, Illogical, Lazy, and Not Nearly as Corrupt as the Wizarding World's Government" stories. Xeno Lovegood as minister is, er, weird, but so is he without a minister's chair.

Just, I'm a Harmonian, so I'm a bit disappointed that Hermione ends with Ronald.

The blazon is strange. English blazon proves that English is nothing more than a creepy French dialect. But here in Germany it isn't any better, those talking about arms are speaking a very different, and strange, language.