Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
Nessie Unhurt 3 so I've read this fic before but I did not previously connect the "Sirius Black exonnerated" with "HOBGOBLINS ANNOUNDE REUNION TOUR" that follows oh my GOD that is HILARIOUS. I might just have to read this fic a few more extra times, to see if there's anything else I've missed. I still don't understand the appointment of Hermione's mother. On a different note, I really like the "with warm felicitations" from Magnus Knutsson. Beautiful Swenglish. Are you of Swedish decent or do you know anyone who is? (or maybe from another Nordic country?)

General review: I'm so happy you did indulge yourself, wrote this, and shared it with the world. It's cracky, but in the best kind of way, and very well-written to boot. Thank you :D
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
While this did get confusing at various points in the story, it was quite enjoyable, overall.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
London Knight .
Oh Crumbs I pissed myself laughing . 'Unlawful Drilling' I first took as Mouldypants setting up as an illegal Oil Rig ... Thought that it was a classic case of 'Murder , Arson , Jaywalking ...'
?
Seen a fic where Riddle is mercilessly for his Crimes ... including 'short weighing of Bread Loaves' , which was a Capital Crime in it's day & where we get 'A Baker's Dozen' from for 13 .
Excellent stuff & extremely funny - well done . LK out .
GiveYouTheSun chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
This is both well- written, and really interesting. I love how one little letter changed the fate of magical Britain. I like to think about things like that.
-Sun
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Thank you. This was adorable. My favorite quote was "bugger"
Anansii chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Snicker - I LIKE!
Polydicta chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
That was ... surreal.

Fun, certainly, but surreal. I like this in a tale.
Fayanora chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
ROTFLMAO! I love it!

The meat pie thing confused me for a moment before I got it. LOL!

"Griffindor 5"?

Harry and Luna were making love? Oh my! *blushes*

Luna's birthday is the 13th of February, but that letter is dated the 15th, so that's a mistake.

LOL! Riddle killed by snorcacks, I love it!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Cute!
JasperK chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
This is pure gold. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
That was a lot of fun and well executed stylistically.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Brilliant! :D I especially loved the headlines from Weekly World News.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! This was so well-written and with so much humor! I loved this style of writing! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
Zeuseus chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Those poor poor heralds. Lovely work. Always enjoy seeing Her Majesty get involved with magical matters.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/12/2017