Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I think this may be the single best HP fanfic I've ever read.
DylanL chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
this has to be the funniest story i have read in awhile. i will admit that i am not a big fan of the way you told the story but i can see that it wouldnt have been as funny if you did it another come there was never anymore from gabby, i was looking forward to reading what she and harry had to talk about. i think that harry should have also learned to play "paint it black" by the stones as i think that might have been better as i dont remember if black dog even deals with a dag at all, it has been awhile since i listened to it though if it is relevant i withdraw that criticism. when riddle had been charged with unlawful drilling i thought you meant for like oil or natural gas so thanks for clarifying that in the ending AN. i also want to say that i found the story picture to be highly amusing.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Stories that refer to Fudge and meat pies always get a pass from me. I just find it so funny, so good job.

lol, Stubby Boardman, too? I was thinking this week that if I ever wrote an HP story it would have the Serious Boardman be true, only to find this story soon after. Maybe that's how wishes really work...

Of course Luna was right, duh.

Heliopaths, yay!
Quyiken chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
...

...

What? What was this? I mean, it was funny, but seriously.

Really, it was funny. I liked it. It was unique and different and that is a good thing. I see a lot of the same stuff on here, so change is nice.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Fun. :D
HermioneWP chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I hthought that this was really good. Very thoughtful and an interesting way of wriring a story.

It was a little confusing at first, but i got used to it and thoroughly enjoyed it. (:
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Return of Stubby Boardman!
And those heliopaths just had to be correct!
Had to look up, 'attaindment'. As a legal term which may or may not still be applicable, it was a bit of a weird point in the story.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Couldn't give a damn what anyone else thinks, I thought it was great! Some of it let me have a real good laugh! I really liked the line " Luna was right about everything! " from Harry's letter. This is the first of your stories that I've read but not the last! Keep up that sense of humor in at least some of your stories please. That means KEEP WRITING and ignore any flamers you get. They can't write so they need to tear down anyone that can to make themselves feel better.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This was brill.
history chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I love your story!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
this fic is absolutely hilarious, and the letter/news style format is a nice touch
keichan2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This is great!
I loved it! And in places, I laughed out loud! ;-D

Thanks for sharing!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I usually don't like stories like this, but I loved it! This was so good! Nothing was left out, I wasn't left scratching my head. I had to look up a few words but I enjoy that, means I'm learning something. So thank you. But wow! This story was just perfect!
Shimmer Stream chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Im laughing...so hard...in my Finals class. Good thing they're also Harry Potter fans.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Only thing that pissed me off was the state of undress Harry and Luna were caught in when the Death Eaters attacked. I'm a old fashioned bullheaded young man like that. Call me prudish but that one scene is what stops me from favoriting this.
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »