Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Where can I get a Fender Magicaster? I'll even teach Sir Harry how to play Black Dog correctly in exchange for the information.
ramsayreader chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Loved this!
theicingandcherryontop chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I don't normally do reviews but... I must applaud the unexpected sheer brilliance of the line "Mr. Trudeau did a similar thing in 1970" - and to think I thought that was due to the FLQ!
ProdigyPsycho chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Wtf.
This is probably the funniest HP story I've read.
maartenvervloet chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This was hilarious

I applaud your imagination
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
lol!
OrtyBortorty chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This was great! I especially liked Harry and Luna's fight with the lawless gang of petty thugs and murderers. The dementor's kiss part made me sad though :(
elessargreystone chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
A great story! The "official" style of many letters made your fic unique. I liked it a lot, and I have to say that seeing a fic mix magical and non-magical world are often quite good, and yours certainly is. Thank you for writing it!
CreepyReaper chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I could say this was perfect, but that wouldn't nearly do it justice. I was laughing the whole way through, and there are so many moments where everything just hits right on time that it's hard to put into words.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I think this may be the single best HP fanfic I've ever read.
DylanL chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
this has to be the funniest story i have read in awhile. i will admit that i am not a big fan of the way you told the story but i can see that it wouldnt have been as funny if you did it another come there was never anymore from gabby, i was looking forward to reading what she and harry had to talk about. i think that harry should have also learned to play "paint it black" by the stones as i think that might have been better as i dont remember if black dog even deals with a dag at all, it has been awhile since i listened to it though if it is relevant i withdraw that criticism. when riddle had been charged with unlawful drilling i thought you meant for like oil or natural gas so thanks for clarifying that in the ending AN. i also want to say that i found the story picture to be highly amusing.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Stories that refer to Fudge and meat pies always get a pass from me. I just find it so funny, so good job.

lol, Stubby Boardman, too? I was thinking this week that if I ever wrote an HP story it would have the Serious Boardman be true, only to find this story soon after. Maybe that's how wishes really work...

Of course Luna was right, duh.

Heliopaths, yay!
Quyiken chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
...

...

What? What was this? I mean, it was funny, but seriously.

Really, it was funny. I liked it. It was unique and different and that is a good thing. I see a lot of the same stuff on here, so change is nice.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Fun. :D
HermioneWP chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I hthought that this was really good. Very thoughtful and an interesting way of wriring a story.

It was a little confusing at first, but i got used to it and thoroughly enjoyed it. (:
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »