Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Couldn't give a damn what anyone else thinks, I thought it was great! Some of it let me have a real good laugh! I really liked the line " Luna was right about everything! " from Harry's letter. This is the first of your stories that I've read but not the last! Keep up that sense of humor in at least some of your stories please. That means KEEP WRITING and ignore any flamers you get. They can't write so they need to tear down anyone that can to make themselves feel better.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This was brill.
history chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I love your story!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
this fic is absolutely hilarious, and the letter/news style format is a nice touch
keichan2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This is great!
I loved it! And in places, I laughed out loud! ;-D

Thanks for sharing!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I usually don't like stories like this, but I loved it! This was so good! Nothing was left out, I wasn't left scratching my head. I had to look up a few words but I enjoy that, means I'm learning something. So thank you. But wow! This story was just perfect!
Shimmer Stream chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Im laughing...so hard...in my Finals class. Good thing they're also Harry Potter fans.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Only thing that pissed me off was the state of undress Harry and Luna were caught in when the Death Eaters attacked. I'm a old fashioned bullheaded young man like that. Call me prudish but that one scene is what stops me from favoriting this.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Bwahaha! Awesome! It was a wonderful read. My most favourite part must be Harry's letter to Hermione: Luna was right. About everything. Ahahaha! What I'd give to see the people's faces when they realise "Loony" Luna was actually a genius! Luna is my favourite character, so that makes it even more awesome. FAVOURITED 3 worth a reread in the future!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I rarely read one shots but if they are good i will... and this IS a good one. nice and entertaining..
Rapidashponyta chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I didn't understand it all the first time I read it but figured it out the second time. Rather well done for this kind of layout. Keep up the good work in whatever it is that you do.
Bil chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That was fun. Some of the legal stuff was a bit over my head, but I enjoyed the rest of it. You got a lot of story out of not so many words! Thanks.
fellow chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Pretty cool.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Well, it is a rare day when a Harry Potter fic holds my attention. (My favorite British fantasy series is Warhammer...) This fic, however, was awesome on many many levels. Definitely worth a fav and a review.
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 6/21/2014