Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Only thing that pissed me off was the state of undress Harry and Luna were caught in when the Death Eaters attacked. I'm a old fashioned bullheaded young man like that. Call me prudish but that one scene is what stops me from favoriting this.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Bwahaha! Awesome! It was a wonderful read. My most favourite part must be Harry's letter to Hermione: Luna was right. About everything. Ahahaha! What I'd give to see the people's faces when they realise "Loony" Luna was actually a genius! Luna is my favourite character, so that makes it even more awesome. FAVOURITED 3 worth a reread in the future!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I rarely read one shots but if they are good i will... and this IS a good one. nice and entertaining..
Rapidashponyta chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I didn't understand it all the first time I read it but figured it out the second time. Rather well done for this kind of layout. Keep up the good work in whatever it is that you do.
Bil chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That was fun. Some of the legal stuff was a bit over my head, but I enjoyed the rest of it. You got a lot of story out of not so many words! Thanks.
fellow chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Pretty cool.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Well, it is a rare day when a Harry Potter fic holds my attention. (My favorite British fantasy series is Warhammer...) This fic, however, was awesome on many many levels. Definitely worth a fav and a review.
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Wacky fun!
Paradox Dreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
yessss hahaha
uvarunr47 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Very amusing story, thank you for writing it!
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Wonderful story, you managed to convey a lot through the memos/articles. Great job to you! I always wondered why there was so little international involvement in Voldemort's rise/takedown
brigrove chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
very funny and quite close to what I would imagine some "news" outlets might print. One correction. Mr and Mrs Granger, as dentists, are very unlikely to be Doctors. Only medical doctors and those with a Doctorate (PhD) are allowed to use the title Doctor. Consultant surgeons and the historically related profession of dentistry use Mr (or Mrs.)
bdet chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
! that was great! keep writing:)
healingcat chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Thanks for writing this I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time.
euroteres chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was both hilarious and highly entertaining.
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »