Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Thanks for writing this fun little piece. Not my usual style but entertaining non the less.
Keep up the good work!
Drazl chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Damn it! This is great!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Brilliant story! I laughed out loud a couple of times.
MandibleBones chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I've reviewed this before, but this is significantly more hilarious after three months in London. I'm glad I came back to read through again.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
kudos for writing seriously about such a silly way to kill Tommy boy ]
le fay chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Genius. Utter Genius.
James Evreux chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love the way this is written, it rambles on and on (and I mean that in a very positive way), very reflective of the characters and absurd storyline occurring here. A very fun and quirky comedic one-shot that definitely stands out, absolutely fantastic.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was good with many nice twists like Xeno as Minister. I liked the "Impersonation of Nobility Act"

It was good to see Gabrielle and I like the reason for Xeno's robe colour at the wedding.

Thanks for this.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I was giggling madly the whole time. And I love Harry/Luna.
Koolerkid2005 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Talk about your Butterfly Effect. To think, one little thank-you note caused all this...

Excellent work. Very well thought out, very well-written, and very, VERY funny. The letter/article format was an interesting choice, and really gave the whole work a sort of "scrapbook" feel, which I think is what you were going for. I rarely get to read parody that is so genuinely funny, especially in the HP fandom, so I'm thrilled to have stumbled across this. Good work!
Loves Luna chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was a great story! I thought that was funny that you had a note dated march fourth, that's my birthday!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Entertaining and different, as I suppose almost anything with Mr Lovegood as a major character ends up being
Newcomb chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is really good. The different formats - letters, articles, official documents - kept it from becoming stale. I laughed out loud a couple times.
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is brilliant. I really like how you included clips from both magical and non-magical sources. Amid all the mad silliness and wonderful tidbits, though, my favorite is undoubtedly Harry's letter to Hermione ("Luna was right. About everything."). I giggled quite a bit over the Hobgoblins reunion tour, as well. Just an all-around great fic.
MouraMoura chapter 1 . 4/25/2013