Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
Absolutely exquisite.
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Fun little fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is BRILLIANT! I do love the AU, and the whole Tabloidy feel.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Thanks for writing this fun little piece. Not my usual style but entertaining non the less.
Keep up the good work!
Drazl chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Damn it! This is great!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Brilliant story! I laughed out loud a couple of times.
MandibleBones chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I've reviewed this before, but this is significantly more hilarious after three months in London. I'm glad I came back to read through again.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
kudos for writing seriously about such a silly way to kill Tommy boy ]
le fay chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Genius. Utter Genius.
Anthony Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love the way this is written, it rambles on and on (and I mean that in a very positive way), very reflective of the characters and absurd storyline occurring here. A very fun and quirky comedic one-shot that definitely stands out, absolutely fantastic.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was good with many nice twists like Xeno as Minister. I liked the "Impersonation of Nobility Act"

It was good to see Gabrielle and I like the reason for Xeno's robe colour at the wedding.

Thanks for this.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I was giggling madly the whole time. And I love Harry/Luna.
Koolerkid2005 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Talk about your Butterfly Effect. To think, one little thank-you note caused all this...

Excellent work. Very well thought out, very well-written, and very, VERY funny. The letter/article format was an interesting choice, and really gave the whole work a sort of "scrapbook" feel, which I think is what you were going for. I rarely get to read parody that is so genuinely funny, especially in the HP fandom, so I'm thrilled to have stumbled across this. Good work!
Loves Luna chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was a great story! I thought that was funny that you had a note dated march fourth, that's my birthday!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »