Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh my! (as I would imagine Luna would say!)

This is really something special, Arpad Hrunta. I liked how everything was conveyed via letters, transcriptions, etc. This must have taken hours and hours to plan, research, and set out - and I greatly admire what you have achieved!

It's not perfect: there are some spelling errors. Gabrielle's letter to Harry has 'your' instead of 'you' (intentional, since English is not her first language?), and other reviewers have picked up on the 'heard of Snorkacks'; and I would've added a love letter from Luna to Harry. Also, Harry and friends could've made their gratitude to Gabrielle clear (give that girl a big prize for what she set into motion!). I was surprised to read about Fudge receiving the Dementor's Kiss - and wish that Umbridge's receiving of the Kiss was actually vividly described in a newspaper article within the story. It would compensate for her not being seen to get her just desserts within the actual books and films.

But Dumbledore's reaction to Harry's summons to see the Queen, and the means of Harry killing Riddle were hilarious - as was the banner of 'Wizards battle in Scotland. Nessie safe'.

Very well done. Into my favourites this story goes.
Amylin Christin chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved the story. It was a lot of fun to read.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I loved this, well done.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved this, well done.
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
There arent words to describe how awesome this was. I laughed so hard...Thank you!
Dennis Creevy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Love this story. The bit on the Daily Mail literally had me rolling around laughing. But then I realised it might affect house prices in my area due to the noise, so I stopped and went to moan about polish plumbers instead :)
The Kyudaime Kitsukage chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was wonderfully written and very interesting to read. I greatly enjoyed reading this and I enjoyed the unique format in which the story was delivered.

Please keep up the great work,

The Kyudaime Kitsukage
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This fic is absolutely fantastic. I love the style and the prose. A phenomenally well-done story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That's great fun!
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this. Brilliant! :D
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very interesting and funny story. I like the format being a series of letters and documents. Sort of like the format of Dracula by Bram Stoker which I suspect you must have read. The idea of involving the Muggles in the struggle was a good one even though most of them had no idea of what was going on.

One thing I didn't like was Luna being "Right about everything." I think I prefer her as an eccentric nutcase with a heart of gold as well as deep courage and loyalty to her friends.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awesome. Utterly brilliant. And...

That's the second time I've written those exact words today. Weird. Nonetheless, a superb fic.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Fantastic story. I was laughing multiple times while reading it. You're definitely a new treasure for this fandom. Thanks for sharing.
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
We all mourn Bellatrix. A truer servant I could not imagine. We mourn our other dead as well.

I love how the other dead were added as an afterthought
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I guugled P'Lod and found out, nice. I had just assumed that P'Lod was a Fae, silly me.

Nice to see International cooperation, JKR introduced the idea that the dizzy world(lets face it, most magicals act as if on drugs) was not confined to Britain. So help from abroad makes sense, which is why it did not happen in the books I guess.

I'm faving it thank you.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »