Reviews for How Xenophilius Lovegood Saved Britain
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Trampled by a heard of Crumple-Horned Snorkacks. Fabulous!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Brilliant - a deconstructed Super!Harry, but with 99% less tedious cliché! Loved the whimsy, the painstakingly-researched formality and the breezy pace. So much fun to read.
rekrula chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
what a cute story. thanks for sharing. i enjoyed the read.
wrong light chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ill be honest. This is the best bit of writting I've read on this site in... dang.. at least a year. The style, the transcript format and esspecialy the subtle humor where all spot on. My personal favorits where the references to quibler articals being true(ie goblin pies, hobgoblens and the like). Also for somereason the idea of tom sending out a memo to the deatheaters entitled :R.E.: revenge, crcked me up. Thank you for making my day infanitly better by writing this.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
What a lovely story! I enjoyed the epistolary style and the portrayal of the Lovegoods. Luna and Xeno were both delightful in this one. Bravo!
tenchifew chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Very nice and unusual one shot.

Thank you for writing.
PeterJAC chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Utterly brilliant! Really enjoyed it!
Darth Marrs chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
A fun, quick read to lighten the day Thanks for sharing.
Sharptooth chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was one of the coolest stories I've ever read. Kudos to you for your unique style and conveience of such an incredible read. I loved the mix of ways you incorporated into writing this, and the story was so funny.

I loved the "power he knows not" Snorkacks! Gotta love it. I also loved how you showed that Luna was indeed right about everything, including Stubby Boardman.

Loved everything about this fic, thank you so much for sharing.

Sharptooth
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ah, Rowling! What have you wrought? Ironically enough, way more people hate England because of Harry Potter. I just mean that the HP Series should have gained more fans for England. But in the fanfiction world, it always seems like once Harry 'says no and takes a stand, etc' then he moves to another country and everything is happily ever after. Sadly, things don't work like that as Muggle governments are that great too. Still, this was a very good fanfic and I absolutely love it! I guess I was slightly dissapointed with the pairing since I am a Harmony (Harry/Hermione) fan. But the Lunar in this story was nice for a change and I thought it was amazing how Harry took down Riddle. The Diary excerpts from Dumledore were also pretty funny and it's nice to see a fanfic where he's just a dillusioned old man and not an evil villain.

Epic, simply epic! :)
Zyvorg chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Great story, it's so sweet and needs more good Harry/Luna stories.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I was very entertained by your wonderful work, thank you for writing.
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
You have to love stories like this. Well done!
Emdee chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Sir/Ma'am/Other -

Most excellent work. Many thanks for raising the general weirdness level in my locale.

Keep up the good work.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So awesome. So very very awesome.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »