Reviews for MAGE
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
So Skyla was wearing a dragon costume. Huh.
KingKagura chapter 27 . 8/16/2016
This was a great story! You should make a sequel about everyone's children! Like you can show how society changed and that now Mage's are more accepted around the world! Red will become Champion of Kanto! Green will be a leader in the council(gym leader)! Sapphire will be a researcher (?)! Platina will be a researcher (?)! And White will be running her agency with Black! And then they send all their kids to MAGE which is now more accepted, but still similar to how it was!
Then the shippings (Blue of course will pass her genes to Aqua) and the ships can have multiple children so everything evens out!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
...I don't know what to say.
Slasher8888 chapter 27 . 5/21/2016
I just finished the main story, and I loved it! This is the best pokemon special story I ever read, I loved it so much that I read like 3 Chapters per day, This is so amazingly good! It can almost be prefered as the three act structure! Way to Go!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
So, there's someone dead that's gonna become a mage?
Eagle out.
Fancy Girl chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Hilarious!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Gee, I wonder if Crystal is mad at Lyra. Can't blame her.
I love Eevees chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue!
I love Eevees chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
Looooooooooovvee! Creepy! Ooo,not love
I love Eevees chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Yellow should have an omynatite, ratata, carerpie, or doudou, because they are closer to her original pokemon
I love Eevees chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Platina? A horse? Praise Arcuses! Hahahaha! I congratulate you though. Not many people finish a long fanfic. Good for you!
I love Eevees chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Is it just me, or do you imagine Brawly's voice sounding like Louis from the wayside school t.v series?
I love Eevees chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Is Silver, Lyra, and the Sinnoh trio coming in the story?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Red's perspective was interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
When you say "familiars" I think Blue Exorcist...

I love it!