Reviews for MAGE
AWESOME story. I only wished there was a second book, or it was longer. But still a genius idea!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/2/2020
Haha! I came across this fanfiction again years later because I played Pokemon again in my old DS and I found myself coming here. Really author, you probably have moved on in life, I mean — I did too, but if ever, I'd want you to know I read this when I began high school and I'm in college now! That's insane. I remember reviewing back then, waiting for updates, and saving them on my old tablet so I can re-read them offline. I don't use that tablet anymore, ffs. This hit me hard. I just want to say out of all the freaking fanfiction I have read when I was young, this is one of the stories that will stay with me. I'll never forget this one. Cheers!
seanearlvillar1008 chapter 27 . 7/30/2020

A pun

What Pun?
Dreamland pun
Marshtompz chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
This story is so amazing! (i usually comment my reviews at the end of a story, so this is gonna be a little short) I happened to get to the halloween chapter yesterday 10/29 and finished it today 10/30 and i just thought what a coincidence that was! lol
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2017
IT IS GREAT but I was expecting to read a AU with no pokemon but IT IS GREAT
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2017
Why do you choose yellow pokemon is a kabuto
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
So Skyla was wearing a dragon costume. Huh.
KingKagura chapter 27 . 8/16/2016
This was a great story! You should make a sequel about everyone's children! Like you can show how society changed and that now Mage's are more accepted around the world! Red will become Champion of Kanto! Green will be a leader in the council(gym leader)! Sapphire will be a researcher (?)! Platina will be a researcher (?)! And White will be running her agency with Black! And then they send all their kids to MAGE which is now more accepted, but still similar to how it was!
Then the shippings (Blue of course will pass her genes to Aqua) and the ships can have multiple children so everything evens out!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
...I don't know what to say.
Slasher8888 chapter 27 . 5/21/2016
I just finished the main story, and I loved it! This is the best pokemon special story I ever read, I loved it so much that I read like 3 Chapters per day, This is so amazingly good! It can almost be prefered as the three act structure! Way to Go!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
So, there's someone dead that's gonna become a mage?
Eagle out.
Fancy Girl chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Hilarious!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Gee, I wonder if Crystal is mad at Lyra. Can't blame her.
I love Eevees chapter 26 . 11/22/2015