Reviews for Haunting
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/27
I personally liked it
Kas3y chapter 1 . 6/25
I know it have been a very long time. But this is too good to just stop here :O :) :D
Blufirewing chapter 1 . 1/28
The idea is intriguing but the team never would've put Reid into such a dangerous situation. This story line could develop into something really good. If you'd like some tips or would like me to explain more what I mean then feel free to PM me.
olliebella chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I really enjoyed this , wished you had carried it on , it would be great if you did xx
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Aww, I really liked this one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
it was great, would have been awesomer if it was expanded a bit more. whole thing felt a bot rushed... but still awesome
Hiccup The Demigod chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
It needs more
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Is it completed? If not, I'll add it to ALERTS. If it is, then please tell me so that I can take it off and add it to FAVS?
Thank you.
-AnT
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Where's the next part? That was so exciting, I forgot this was only chapter one. You have got to finish this.
I didn't think the unsub had enought time to write fag on Reid's stomach?
I don't think it's over for Reid, though. You mentioned a rusty nail. That can't be good. Glad you brought in Emily. I love those two together. Anyway, keep updating.
ZeeZed chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. Great start. I hope you write more!
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
2 words. Love It
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
It's good! Is there any more coming? I'm adding it to my story alert list anyway, because I don't want to miss out on a second chapter if one comes along!
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Love it! Please write more(:
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very interesting I would love to see it continued but it also stands well as a one shot.
Telula13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was the best criminal minds story I've ever ever ever read. I loved the vulnerability of Reid and Emily, but also the heart pounding action. I totally wish this was longer :D

please keep writing! (p.s. totally going into my favorites now)